The online racing simulator
UK Politics
(6 posts, started )
UK Politics
Hey Guys,

heh, I don't think anything compares at the moment to our Czech polititians. I do not follow the English politics since my move back to the Czech Republic, but over the 5 years back, I have seen quite a lot. Scandals, corruption, more scandals, corruption, affairs, did I mention corruption?

Ok, everycountry will says that their polititians are bad, no where in the world I think are people happy with their politics, however, I really think we have the worst in Europe.

Last year you may have seen this

The english transaltor makes it actually sound not that bad, there was a sence of vulgarism in what he actually was saying.

There were more embarassments over the years

This

And this is the latest case going on at the moment.

It made me look at the english politics as rather good, compared to what is going here at the moment. I am sure that people living in the UK will disagree, understandably.

Bah polititians!

Mad
I won't bore you all with the details, but explain this to me.

My wife works for Local Government, and has had a pay freeze for the past 4yrs, due to national debt crisis, but yet, the Government are awarding themselves with a 11% pay increase on average

Do what?

Fordie
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bob Smith : We're better off without posts like that, thanks
Quote from Madman_CZ :There were more embarassments over the years

This

That's amazing. I'd watch more politics if there was more fisticuffs. Politicians have a huge PR problem.

That said, it was highly unprofessional, especially when provoked to more violence when faced with the reality of what he did.
Quote from Fordman :I won't bore you all with the details, but explain this to me.
My wife works for Local Government, and has had a pay freeze for the past 4yrs, due to national debt crisis, but yet, the Government are awarding themselves with a 11% pay increase on average
Do what?

Fordie

Well, since they got caught with the expenses scandal thing and must all be very wary of being watched, they feel poor.....and they make the rules. Simple fix then.
Whilst I do know that the actual people awarding the pay increase are independent, I am still unsure what they are independent of.

On the flip side though....
The amount they do get paid is minuscule in comparison to what they could be getting paid elsewhere....

House of commons is the thing that always makes me chuckle...would be far better to call it the House of you scratch my back and...

UK Politics
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG