The online racing simulator
First we get the much requested 3D updates.

The LFS main website could use one 2014 news update which will boost sales for a couple of months... => Lay back and relax afterwards.
Quote from cargame.nl :
The LFS main website could use one 2014 news update which will boost sales for a couple of months... => Lay back and relax afterwards.

+1 on that

simple thing like "we are in a progress of making 3d ..." on a main site will make far more licence purchases. Its not that people will be amazed by 3d, but its much nicer to see that LFS is regulary updated
My post was sarcastic.
Quote from Racer Y :Well now I'm curious. What kind of car do you want to see?

I think they pretty much have the cars nailed. I would like to see more tracks, though.

Quote from Racer Y :
LOL I'm really liking the Escalade idea. I drive a Chevy Suburban in Real life.

I knew it!
Quote from cargame.nl :First we get the much requested 3D updates.

As usual, you are spot on, Dave

Even in sarcasm.
Quote from mtrein :As usual, you are spot on, Dave

Even in sarcasm.

doesnt matter if was sarcasn, in facto update the main webpage is really needed

they can annouce the Oculus rift that they are working on
Quote from cargame.nl :
Guess what! It didn't work!

I don't think Scawen would lie

If calendar wasn't sent by Scawen then its pointless
What is pointless?

Your link with that counter... Yes, it is. Like all of this development talking. It simply is not, never going to happen.
I have inside info that Scirocco will be released the same time Half Life 3 is.
Quote from Endi_031 :I have inside info that Scirocco will be released the same time Half Life 3 is.

Did zvone798 (Mr. Bubas) told you that?
Quote from Endi_031 :I have inside info that Scirocco will be released the same time Half Life 3 is.

Dont believe in anything that zvone798 says! Its untrue and completely hilarious! :dopey:
[text removed]

Seriously i am an LFS player since the very first Live beta many years ago. And they lost me. You cant tell your player they will have 3 version a scirroco and TAKE that much time to release. Couple years ago it was THE simulator but now take a look at Rfactor gtr3 soon or Iracing ''which i am a very big player'' they are not in the game anymore ! they need to act very fast cause everyday they loosing more and more and more player.

But well thats only my point of view
You fail to realize that iRacing isn't a racing simulator. It's extortion with a driving game as a secondary focus. Primary focus is squeezing every dime out of the player base brainless enough to contine paying.

Besides, you're missing the only sim on your list that has a chance to become even close to LFS' quality of physics. Assetto Corsa.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :You fail to realize that iRacing isn't a racing simulator. It's extortion with a driving game as a secondary focus. Primary focus is squeezing every dime out of the player base brainless enough to contine paying.

Besides, you're missing the only sim on your list that has a chance to become even close to LFS' quality of physics. Assetto Corsa.

YOU got to be really kidding Asseto Corsa REALLY !!! Have you ever drove a car on a racetrack !?!?!?!?! C'mon man dont be stupid i do have Asseto and sorry my friend but the physic suck very bad the graphic are not bad but its far from reality! Asseto his made by the same company who made Netkar and it was shit graphics was incredible at the time. Seriously i believe you think Project Car is a good sim too ?!

You talking about quality and phisics in LFS just listen the car sound damn
I am not saying that LFS suck far from that i had very good time in LFS but they are out of the race for me well until the next version!!!

By the way Iracing charge for track and cars and membership you are right they drain money from their members you are right but how many of us as drain those company with hacked games software and music dont tell me you never use some hacked stuff !!! they find a way to not be stolen and they give UPDATE AND NEW STUFF every month not every 4 years! I think you should consider that it worth the price my membership cost me around 8.25$ per months i bought only 2 cars and 2 track make the calcul 14.95$/track 11.95$/car so 14.95X2 + 11.95X2 = 38.85$ for my car and track not bad ! but wait you got free cars and track too!
Quote from kruGeR :YOU got to be really kidding Asseto Corsa REALLY !!! Have you ever drove a car on a racetrack !?!?!?!?! C'mon man dont be stupid i do have Asseto and sorry my friend but the physic suck very bad the graphic are not bad but its far from reality! Asseto his made by the same company who made Netkar and it was shit graphics was incredible at the time. Seriously i believe you think Project Car is a good sim too ?!

You talking about quality and phisics in LFS just listen the car sound damn
I am not saying that LFS suck far from that i had very good time in LFS but they are out of the race for me well until the next version!!!

By the way Iracing charge for track and cars and membership you are right they drain money from their members you are right but how many of us as drain those company with hacked games software and music dont tell me you never use some hacked stuff !!! they find a way to not be stolen and they give UPDATE AND NEW STUFF every month not every 4 years! I think you should consider that it worth the price my membership cost me around 8.25$ per months i bought only 2 cars and 2 track make the calcul 14.95$/track 11.95$/car so 14.95X2 + 11.95X2 = 38.85$ for my car and track not bad ! but wait you got free cars and track too!

Well, Your first 2 paragraphs have really reinforced your credibility on the matter of racing simulators.

Secondly, you're extremely naive to think that iRacing hasn't been pirated. I'm sure if you search on a specific website regarding plundering and bodies of water surrounded by land, you'll find iRacing there.

Netkar Pro was the only simulator in the last 5 years to challenge LFS' feel and realistic physics. It'd make sense that Assetto Corsa would continue Kunos' ability to implement good physics models. Do you want to know someone who has been around "sims" for longer than Kunos and Scawen combined (nearly) and still can't create realistic physics?

David Kaeemerrer.

Guess what "sim" he works on?

P.S. Project CARS is not a simulator and anyone tricked into thinking it is (aka media and prospective buyers) deserve to be deceived.

P.P.S. GTR3 or rFactor 2 are also not simulators.
lfs as it is is a good sim, any update would be a bonus, it makes me wonder why certain people have to complain about lack of updates, why dont you learn to drive/race or do u think that an update would make u faster , OMG, please stop the stupid speculation LFS is not dead and when the updates are done im sure you will appreciate the wait. if u dont then get a life!! OR PLAY ANOTHER GAME OR GO MOAN ON ANOTHER FORUM
Quote from kruger :i am very sad to tell you guys that none of those s3 vw miami and rockingham
will come out one day for the simple reason that scawen has been arrested in uk for murder attemps on one of his teamate after he found out that the guy was sleeping with scawen wife ! Unfortunatly all the scene has been filmed and the copy is in the police departement hand i dont know why you guys didnt know that it's on all news channel around the globe !!!!!!!!!!!

nice
Quote from kruGeR :I am very sad to tell you guys that none of those S3 VW Miami and Rockingham
will come out one day for the simple reason that Scawen has been arrested in UK for murder attemps on one of his teamate after he found out that the guy was sleeping with Scawen wife ! Unfortunatly all the scene has been filmed and the copy is in the police departement hand i dont know why you guys didnt know that it's on all news channel around the globe !!!!!!!!!!!

Nice story bro. Proof or didnt happen.

Quote from kruGeR :Seriously i am an LFS player since the very first Live beta many years ago. And they lost me. You cant tell your player they will have 3 version a scirroco and TAKE that much time to release. Couple years ago it was THE simulator but now take a look at Rfactor gtr3 soon or Iracing ''which i am a very big player'' they are not in the game anymore ! they need to act very fast cause everyday they loosing more and more and more player.

But well thats only my point of view

I wanted to grant the wish of no-flaming... but I cant. The heck dude?! Even if everyone left, by the time they did, S3 'would' be released (uwotm8). However I cant speculate because it would delay the release even more :/
Well, I just can't wait any longer, progression has come to a halt and graphics become seriously outdated by now, there's no reason anymore to develop this game any further, it just won't happen.
I came to reason and bought Assetto Corsa. Bye Bye LFS! had lot's of fun with it, but that was 7 years ago already! times pass.
LFS now has become some 'cruise' game for chaps with low-end PC's playing with their mouse and keyboard. Where did the real simulation go... I can't take it seriously anymore.
Developers won't be able to put more time and effort in this game, it's a waste of time and money by now, I won't blame them. They made a very interesting game, a decade ago, and it was fun

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG