The online racing simulator
When will be Sirocco released??
Is already released?

Im wating it for 6years..
Quote from hago89 :Im wating it for 6years..

Which is technically impossible,as it was announced roughly 5 years and 1 month ago.
There's nothing new - it will be released when new tyre physics are finished and they're still not.
-_-"
Quote from hago89 :Is already released?

Im wating it for 6years..

It will be released long after the actual VW company has gone under and no longer sells cars
BUBAS told us lies this entire time...
Quote from bogdani.cojocaru :BUBAS told us lies this entire time...

Haha yes!

Just incase you are wondering who is Bubaš, it is zvone798 from Croatia.

@hago - The VW Scirocco will be released when the tyre physics will be released and considering the delay of them (time of development) this might happen in 2018 or later.
2014 has 365 days

only 3 passed now
Hopefully, never.
How dare you ask such a question on this forum, don't you know that any questions or queries regarding development or improvements on LFS are highly frowned upon by this community.

/close thread
Quote from FPVaaron :How dare you ask such a question on this forum, don't you know that any questions or queries regarding development or improvements on LFS are highly frowned upon by this community.

/close thread

Yeah, they should ban him.
The car and track are still usable at rockingham now, enjoy having a go when i go there :P
everytime someone asks about the scirocco on this forums, scawen delays it's release by one more year. Damnit we were so close already
Quote from Test Driver :everytime someone asks about the scirocco on this forums, scawen delays it's release by one more year. Damnit we were so close already

Really? That's all we have to do to keep from getting a chick car?
Then maybe we should whine about the Porsche Boxer too. Just to be safe.

I dunno. I kinda like the fact that the cars aren't real models. I wish that instead of ever using licensed cars they continue to make up their own.
Maybe different year models? What would a 1974 RB-4 look like? I think that would be way cooler than some goofy licensed econobox.
Quote from Racer Y :Really? That's all we have to do to keep from getting a chick car?

I dunno. I kinda like the fact that the cars aren't real models. I wish that instead of ever using licensed cars they continue to make up their own.

Maybe different year models? What would a 1974 RB-4 look like? I think that would be way cooler than some goofy licensed econobox.

Actually cars are based on real life ones..

https://www.lfsforum.net/showt ... php?p=1499177#post1499177
Quote from r3zp3k7 :Actually cars are based on real life ones..

https://www.lfsforum.net/showt ... php?p=1499177#post1499177

Uhhh.... did you see this part?
"As for the fantasy cars, the following is NOT an "official" list nor a "based on" list, just observations of what the cars may look like by several forum members."

Off course the cars are based on one sort of real car or another. Maybe more like bits and pieces of various models for some of the cars used in the game.
I don't care what anyone says, the LX-4 is based on a Ford model A Roadster with the original 4 banger modified and the option of a jaguar rear end.
NOT the Canterham everyone else thinks it is. I know this cause every time I use it in the game, the steering wheel is on the left hand side. Like the roadster. Canterhams are on the right.
Quote from Racer Y :Really? That's all we have to do to keep from getting a chick car?

Do you know that Electronic Arts has 100% licence from Porsche on their cars?
Thats why if any other game than need for speed owns a Porsche its maybe a 1 or 2 models, bigger games like Gran Turismo or Test Drive or Forza or any other makes RUFs because buying some rights from EA its really expensive.
#17 - th84
The PS5 will come first.
Half Life 3 will come first.
I'm placing bets that S3 will come before Matt and Ray Kingsbury lose their virginity.
Oh I could go on here::::

When will Tottenham Hotspur win the Premiership?
When will I win the lottery?
When will I be faster than Nilex?
When will I learn to draw?
When will I learn to stop signing off with Fordie?

Sorry, thought I would add a bit of humor to the consistent unanswered question, but ....

Fordie
Attached images
S3.jpg
either this is an photoshop edit or this scirocco is doing a wheelie
are u guys prepared for the fact it never gets released?
Quote from Mysho :are u guys prepared for the fact it never gets released?

What, the car, rockingham or S3, you asking an open ended question here?

VW - Yeah may never get released, like the LX8
Rockingham - Yeah again, like the early Miami Track that was never released
S3 - Hell no...S1, S2 and will follow S3

There is new track/tracks as Scawen already mentioned in his update, so there is loads to come, just maybe not was promised, as times, physics, DX updates, the list is endless changes all the while.

On a personal note, am I looking forward to another FWD Road car....no I am not, would I love a FWD RACE car and CLASS hell year, as I love the BTCC and to have more than 1 car being about to complete would be great and like I said before, the old MG Miget, Austin Healy, Hilman Imp or something like that with 2-3 classes, this would add so much to LFS online, as this is where is really all happens

This would add loads to online championships

Fordie
I am hoping that the developers will cancel Scirocco, who needs licensed cars in this game?

I want more activity from the racers (where is a good FXR server on Aston?) and more tracks.

When will be Sirocco released??
(239 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG