The online racing simulator
Launch Racing 24 hour race event
(7 posts, started )
Launch Racing team members are interested in making a 24 hour race event for some time next year, we have basic plans for what we would like it to be.

It would only be a one time event so there would be no points for it. The rules will be pretty loose, but the clean rules of racing will apply. Basically we would want a clean race for all of the 24 hours, to make sure this would happen the admins of Launch Racing would be present on the server throughout all the race, they will all be in a team racing but there would always be 1 or 2 people watching the race to make sure everyone is clean. And don't worry we will not be bias in any way, we want to make this race one to remember.

For the cars at the moment we are thinking of having all 5 GTR cars, UFR, XFR, FXR, XRR and FZR. we would like to know what you think of these cars for the race. Some of us at Launch Racing think that there should be the GT2 restriction to the FXR, XRR and FZR cars to make them closer together.

The track has not yet been thought of, we would want a track that everyone likes and enjoys racing, some suggestions from within the team are AS Nat, KY Nat and AS North.

So, what do you think about this?
Any help would be accepted and we are taking into consideration every suggestion.
I don't want to trash your enthusiasm,but I'm affraid that there won't be much interest.
start with 6h. or 9h. after that go high
Quote from Eclipsed :I don't want to trash your enthusiasm,but I'm affraid that there won't be much interest.

Not sure why, I have not seen many 24 hour races around in these cars recently.

Quote from BorislavB :start with 6h. or 9h. after that go high

Ok, so if we did 2 6 hour races and then a couple 9 hour races to make it into a mini league would that be better?
lol, NDR is having their 24hr race in like 2 months
as3 24h would be kinda boring imo.
in January there are 24h of DOP and 12h of NDR GTWS.
I just want to tell you, it takes hell lot of organisation to succesfully do a 24h race and the easiness in which your post is written suggests you are heavily underestimating the amount of organisation needed.

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG