The online racing simulator
BF1 (probably others) handbrake over TC
(15 posts, started )
i just noticed in tire view, that the handbrake light covers the TC light.. just.. incase that needs to be fixed
Yeah, it does it with other cars too, I think the shift light and handbrake light are the same.
OK that's another bug but the real problem is: Handbrake in an F1 car?!?
Quote from RaceDoctor :
OK that's another bug but the real problem is: Handbrake in an F1 car?!?

Well what's worse, handbrake in F1 cars or analogue clock in GTR class cars ?
Handbrake in F1 car.
Nah, the wood trim in the FZ50 GTR, but hey, it's classy
Quote from ShannonN :Well what's worse, handbrake in F1 cars or analogue clock in GTR class cars ?

Hey, I always look at the clock in my FXR when I'm going 160mph into a corner. Doesn't everybody want to know what time it is?
I actually think it's really handy to have, I'm often just grabbing a quick race before I have to leave the house, so having a clock right there is quite nice
#9 - ajp71
I find it impossible to read a tiny analogue clock in anything much faster than the TBO class
I just don't look at the clock... If I think "I need to keep an eye on the time", I always remember there is a clock in the cars, so no worries... But then I'm racing and I forget all about it being there
One quick fix for the clock is similiar to what I do with the wifes glowing green clock on the dash of our car: ELECTRICAL TAPE OVER THAT SUCKER.
Quote from MagicMarker27 :One quick fix for the clock is similiar to what I do with the wifes glowing green clock on the dash of our car: ELECTRICAL TAPE OVER THAT SUCKER.

The 'our' car line is confusing, sounds like the wife got the green clock & you got the car? WoW, Wait till the divorce settlement, The wife may get the cutlery and you get all else....

I have a much neater and class solution to that one ...... disconnect the battery No need to put up with unsightly tape over perfecly mounted clock then and the wife can walk everywhere great excercise
Handbrake in F1 is serious problem, hope it is fixed in Patch Y.
Yeah, unless we were never told that F1 cars DO have handbrakes . Would explain some of those crazy slides . Webber: "Just a small pull at that handbrake and I've got myself a nice 0.2 second 30 degree skid" .
The main problem with removing the handbrake is the BL1R starting grid, so i think.

Leave it there for when you aint moving
Disable it when you are over say 5mph.

(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG