The online racing simulator
LX Challenge 2013: Round 1 Protests and Penalties
Please provide the following in your protest:

Session of Incident (Official Sessions for Round 1: Free Practice, Qualifying, Race 1, Race 2)
Lap AND MPR timecode of incident (or session time or UTC Time of Day)
Car(s) involved
Location of Incident (Track Map Here)
Brief Description of Incident

Protests are due by 20:15 UTC on Monday, 14 October 2013
Session of Incident: Race 2
Lap AND MPR timecode of incident Lap 3 at at around 3:50
Car(s) involved: 17, 19
Location of Incident: Turn 4
Brief Description of Incident: 19 goes off track after clipping someone. While rejoining the track, he nearly runs into 17. 17 had to avoid him at the last second because 19 rejoined on the racing line.
Session of Incident (Official Sessions for Round 1: Free Practice, Qualifying, Race 1, Race 2): Race2
Lap AND MPR timecode of incident (or session time or UTC Time of Day): 5 mins 50 seconds
Car(s) involved: 25 and 19
Location of Incident (Track Map Here): Turn 1
Brief Description of Incident: 19 thinks he is clear of the 25 out of the corner but isn't. He moves lines and runs into the 25 pushing him off the track and losing positions. In his own words, "I hoped you'd lift". I know it wasn't malicious, but it ruined a good race.
indicate which race!
Quote from nathan246 :Session of Incident: race
Brief Description of Incident: 19 goes off track after clipping someone. While rejoining the track, he nearly runs into 17. 17 had to avoid him at the last second because 19 rejoined on the racing line.

Quote from Bmxtwins :Session of Incident (Official Sessions for Round 1: Free Practice, Qualifying, Race 1, Race 2): Race
Lap AND MPR timecode of incident (or session time or UTC Time of Day): 5 mins 50 seconds
Brief Description of Incident: 19 thinks he is clear of the 25 out of the corner but isn't. He moves lines and runs into the 25 pushing him off the track and losing positions. In his own words, "I hoped you'd lift".

race 2
Session of Incident: Race 2
Lap AND MPR timecode of incident: Various, please see below
Car(s) involved 98, 21
Location of Incident (Track Map Here), Various, please see below
Brief Description of Incident:

So driver #21 was quite upset with me after race #1. I do not know why, the only contact I had with him was at Race 1 timestamp 15:32 which I feel was unavoidable. I have a feeling he is holding me responsible for the incident exiting turn 2 at timestamp 28:35 ... clearly, I had nothing to do with that incident. But he exchanged words with me after the race, accused me of punting him off because I am incapable of making clean passes.

I had a feeling that he would go after me in race #2 and he did:
0:38 - A punt into the back in turn 1
0:46 - a divebomb and forcing me wide into the grass on exit in turn 2
10:00 - a punt from behind in the chicane and a wheel-to-wheel slam into the final hairpin
11:30 - he finally finished the job by dumping me in the chicane causing lost time
23:55 - I chased him back down, passed him and he hit me 3 times between the chicane and hairpin
24:20 then rammed me from behind in turn 1

...nothing more to say
Quote from nathan246 :Session of Incident: Race 2

Warning to Car 19 - Unsafe recovery from an incident.

Quote from Bmxtwins :Session of Incident (Official Sessions for Round 1: Free Practice, Qualifying, Race 1, Race 2): Race2
Brief Description of Incident: 19 thinks he is clear of the 25 out of the corner but isn't. He moves lines and runs into the 25 pushing him off the track and losing positions. In his own words, "I hoped you'd lift". I know it wasn't malicious, but it ruined a good race.

Racing Incident

Quote from jmeade :Session of Incident: Race 2
Lap AND MPR timecode of incident: Various, please see below
Car(s) involved 98, 21
Location of Incident (Track Map Here), Various, please see below
Brief Description of Incident:

So driver #21 was quite upset with me after race #1. I do not know why, the only contact I had with him was at Race 1 timestamp 15:32 which I feel was unavoidable. I have a feeling he is holding me responsible for the incident exiting turn 2 at timestamp 28:35 ... clearly, I had nothing to do with that incident. But he exchanged words with me after the race, accused me of punting him off because I am incapable of making clean passes.

I had a feeling that he would go after me in race #2 and he did:
0:38 - A punt into the back in turn 1
0:46 - a divebomb and forcing me wide into the grass on exit in turn 2
10:00 - a punt from behind in the chicane and a wheel-to-wheel slam into the final hairpin
11:30 - he finally finished the job by dumping me in the chicane causing lost time
23:55 - I chased him back down, passed him and he hit me 3 times between the chicane and hairpin
24:20 then rammed me from behind in turn 1

...nothing more to say

Time-Conversion SG Penalty (25 Seconds) - Causing an avoidable incident; repeated avoidable contacts
This thread is closed

LX Challenge 2013: Round 1 Protests and Penalties
(7 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG