The online racing simulator
Please help with my G25..
(8 posts, started )
Hello.
How can I make that my wheel in game turns exactly like i'm turning it in real life? Right now, when I turn my wheel a little bit, in game it turns in 720 degrees .. :O
Sorry for my bad English ..
Quote from MrZvirbuliic :Hello.
How can I make that my wheel in game turns exactly like i'm turning it in real life? Right now, when I turn my wheel a little bit, in game it turns in 720 degrees .. :O
Sorry for my bad English ..

what wheel do you have? and what settings are they on (turning radius). also in game should be 720° just like your steering wheel should be 720°(900° and 900° also works). also in you LFS go to controls>wheel turn compensation and set that to 1.00
Do the above and turn the wheel lock to lock (fully to the left and then fully to the right).
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :what wheel do you have? and what settings are they on (turning radius). also in game should be 720° just like your steering wheel should be 720°(900° and 900° also works). also in you LFS go to controls>wheel turn compensation and set that to 1.00

I have Logitech G25 wheel. Both in game and in logitech profiler i have set 720°
Wheel turn compensation is already set to 1..
Quote from Silverracer :Do the above and turn the wheel lock to lock (fully to the left and then fully to the right).

Didn't really get what you mean .. sorry, my English isn't very good..
The steering wheel might not be properly calibrated.

Turn the steering wheel completely to the left (fully to the left) and then turn it completely to the right (fully to the right) in LFS. That might help calibrate the degrees of rotation.
Quote from Silverracer :The steering wheel might not be properly calibrated.

Turn the steering wheel completely to the left (fully to the left) and then turn it completely to the right (fully to the right) in LFS. That might help calibrate the degrees of rotation.

Thanks, it worked !
Great, have fun!

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG