Driving force gt problem
(3 posts, started )
Driving force gt problem
Hello guys, for further grammar mistakes don't mind please. First of all, my wheel didnt work properly when i plugged it at the start, then a friend told me his settings and some how FFC worked and that. So yesterday i closed my pc and it installed an update. So today i started my pc and i wanted to drift so i started up lfs, and as soon as i entered the garage and saw my wheel wasnt calibrated. I knew there was a mistake

And then i thought. Could it be that, when i started my pc. My wheel suddenly began to calibrate TWICE, and sadly enough. I also has the wobble effect when i drive straight forward, What is wrong with DFGT. I bought it on a danish site, it looks like eBay.

I have googled my problem, looked through other peoples problem. And nothing helped, i just uninstalled the game and logitech profile.
It's completely normal for the wheel to calibrate. I have the same wheel and it used to calibrate twice during the PC startup, but now that I changed the USB port it now calibrates only once.

And speaking about the "wobbling", LFS doesn't offer such a good FFB for DFGT so I went ahead and changed the FFB strength to 100 both ingame and profiler, and it doesn't start swinging while driving straight, yet it does vibrate on kerbs/braking.
the calibration will start when you plug in the power supply, maybe you got a loose connection.

The settings I use for years: 101% in Logitech Profiler, 20 - 40% in LFS (depending on car, FWD feels better with a higher value for me)

Driving force gt problem
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG