The online racing simulator
Formula M 2013
(117 posts, started )
Quote from RandomnessInside :The pitstop had nothing to do with the worn tires. I could've easily continued on track with worn tyres but I had to make the pitstop because of the wrecked suspension. I was expecting those kind of laptimes anyway...

That's right... I don't know what I was thinking. You didn't even change tires in the pits, they weren't worn enough when you went in.
Quote from Mr. Kninja :That's right... I don't know what I was thinking. You didn't even change tires in the pits, they weren't worn enough when you went in.

Actually, I just checked and had the tire change setting on "Always" so I changed the tyres even though there was no need to.

In the other hand it didn't matter as there still was like a 25~ second gap between me and Velikov.
Quote from RandomnessInside :Actually, I just checked and had the tire change setting on "Always" so I changed the tyres even though there was no need to.

In the other hand it didn't matter as there still was like a 25~ second gap between me and Velikov.

Yeah, he really pulled away from the rest of us. I think if we had 10 more laps you might have been able to catch him.
Quote from Mr. Kninja :Yeah, he really pulled away from the rest of us. I think if we had 10 more laps you might have been able to catch him.

Nah, not really. He was fast enough to hold his position. I also spun after the lap I wrecked my suspension, as I wanted to try if I could continue with it. Seems like I couldn't.

Anyway I'm happy with 2nd after the mistakes. I hope I could finally pull out a victory in Blackwood...
Quote from RandomnessInside :Nah, not really. He was fast enough to hold his position. I also spun after the lap I wrecked my suspension, as I wanted to try if I could continue with it. Seems like I couldn't.

Anyway I'm happy with 2nd after the mistakes. I hope I could finally pull out a victory in Blackwood...

Yeah lol, I don't think anyone avoided spinning, except for Velikov.

Hehe, from what I felt in Practice at BL earlier I think I'm pretty quick. So I might legitimately get a good finish there.
Is the Blackwood Track setup properly?, I must of done 5-6 laps to check the track out, but it didnt register that i completed any laps at all?
Quote from Garazion :Is the Blackwood Track setup properly?, I must of done 5-6 laps to check the track out, but it didnt register that i completed any laps at all?

I reckon you forgot to drive in the reversed direction?
lol, that sounds about right :P
When replays will be posted?
Still no results, or even a conformation list for the next race? Which is in 2 days, I might add.
Remco has been pretty busy around so the updates will be a bit late. Also this time it seems likely that I'll be doing the adminning.
Is there any chance to reschedule the race, because the first round of GTWS starts tomorrow too?
Quote from MVelikov :Is there any chance to reschedule the race, because the first round of GTWS starts tomorrow too?

we are thinking about it, since I'm also not available and busy cuz of that
It has now been decided that the round 4 in Blackwood will be delayed by 1 week. The fifth and final round will be held 1 week after the new date for round 4, regardless.
Quote from RandomnessInside :It has now been decided that the round 4 in Blackwood will be delayed by 1 week. The fifth and final round will be held 1 week after the new date for round 4, regardless.

Alright, this will give me some time to take care of other stuff. So it's not all bad.

I'm just happy we all know what's going on with Formula M now, this week was weird compared to other race-weeks.
Just checking... We are going to race tomorrow, correct?
Y.Lemmens wrote this at http://www.sgpteam.com/forum/index.php
Quote from Y.Lemmens :
Just a reminder for the guys that are participating:

If you have recently changed to wintertime the race is probably 1 hour earlyer then it used to be.
For example: the race always started at 19.00 hour for me but now due to wintertime it will start on 18.00 hour for me.

I'm not sure how it is for your country so you'd have to check it yourself to be sure but the official start time is still at 17.00 Hour UTC/GMT+0.

You can also look at the countdown on the top of the forum, that should be correct.

I havent got any password
Quote from carpet200 :I havent got any password

Neither have I, I'm sure he'll send them out soon.

Formula M 2013
(117 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG