Formula M

Server: [SR] Formula M :Online
Over here the race discussions will be placed. Also here will be links to:
-replays
-protests
-confirmations
-results

Championship standings

14.9.2013 Round 1: Fern Bay Classic (3.5 km) ----------------------------- 43 laps (150.5 km)
Confirmation form
Confirmation list
Results
Replays

28.9.2013 Round 2: South City Town Course (3.4 km) --------------------- 45 laps (153 km)
Confirmation form
Confirmation list
Results
Replays

12.10.2013 Round 3: Aston Central (4.5 km) ------------------------------- 34 laps (153 km)
Confirmation list
Confirmation form
Results
Replays

26.10.2013 Round 4: Blackwood Historic Reverse (3.4 km) ---------------- 45 laps (153 km)
Confirmation form
Confirmation list
results
replays

9.11.2013 Round 5: Kyoto National (5.2 km) - 29 laps (150.8 km)

Confirmation Form
Confirmations
14.9.2013 Round 1: Fern Bay Classic (3.5 km) ----------------------------- 43 laps (150.5 km)

Discuss!
I'm sure to be there. Hope to see a good turnout.
Quote from Mr. Kninja :I'm sure to be there. Hope to see a good turnout.

You sir, ate my words.

I hope for at least 14 people to turn up.
Quote from RandomnessInside :You sir, ate my words.

I hope for at least 14 people to turn up.

I will hope to be there, but it depends on a few things in my schedule . If not good luck and hope for a great turn out.
Quote from Cornys :I will hope to be there, but it depends on a few things in my schedule . If not good luck and hope for a great turn out.

I have added an option on the confirmation form for maybe that way you are confirmed, but we know it's not 100% sure
what trackcode is that track?
all the signed up drivers for this series now have information via pm about race one.
Wow, just now realized how long trip 58 laps is. Especially on this track.
Good luck everyone!
NOTE:the race has been shortened
pms has been send with server info
Server is on remote if you want to spectate
Well, that was a nice race... with my pace I could've easily won but I got a puncture on my front-right tyre and then I just had to crawl to the pits.

Funny enough, the tyre deflated right after the pitlane entry so I had to drive a full lap before getting to the pits. Also, because I made a big mistake with the deflated tyre I lost even more time, thus putting me about 20 seconds behind the race winner, Vähäkuopus.

Well, better luck next time.
Quote from RandomnessInside :Well, that was a nice race... with my pace I could've easily won but I got a puncture on my front-right tyre and then I just had to crawl to the pits.

Funny enough, the tyre deflated right after the pitlane entry so I had to drive a full lap before getting to the pits. Also, because I made a big mistake with the deflated tyre I lost even more time, thus putting me about 20 seconds behind the race winner, Vähäkuopus.

Well, better luck next time.

If pitting was mandatory, could you have won?
Anyways, I was curious if there was Driver Points Standing and Team Points Standings, any clarification?
I qualifyed 6th, way ahead of where I thought I would, and then worked my way up to 3rd or 4th in the opening 4 laps. Then, I ran off the track on the quick right hander and got stuck with the front end faced against the retaining wall.

MRT does not have reverse, so I was forced to DNF.
Quote from Texpelt88 :Anyways, I was curious if there was Driver Points Standing and Team Points Standings, any clarification?

We chose not to keep a track of the Teams Championship just because we don't have a limitation of participants per team. Also, we're literally keeping everything as simple as possible this year so expect the championship next year.

However, we do have the Drivers' Championship and Remco should put up the standings asap.
Quote from Cornys :I qualifyed 6th, way ahead of where I thought I would, and then worked my way up to 3rd or 4th in the opening 4 laps. Then, I ran off the track on the quick right hander and got stuck with the front end faced against the retaining wall.

MRT does not have reverse, so I was forced to DNF.

I was wondering what happened, that's sucks man. Anybody get the replay yet?
Quote from Texpelt88 :I was wondering what happened, that's sucks man. Anybody get the replay yet?

Remco has the replays as well, he will sort everything out later. Watch out for the OP.
Quote from RandomnessInside :We chose not to keep a track of the Teams Championship just because we don't have a limitation of participants per team. Also, we're literally keeping everything as simple as possible this year so expect the championship next year.

However, we do have the Drivers' Championship and Remco should put up the standings asap.

For the sake of myself and my team, I'll have to. I'm more of a "team" style of racing and that's my goal. I hope you don't mind, but it's just the way I think and how I process information to myself and my teammates/drivers.
Quote from Texpelt88 :For the sake of myself and my team, I'll have to. I'm more of a "team" style of racing and that's my goal. I hope you don't mind, but it's just the way I think and how I process information to myself and my teammates/drivers.

Be my quest to keep a book of the teams championship, but we're not going to do it.
When will the results appear?

Formula M 2013
(117 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG