The online racing simulator
Animation of other drivers
(11 posts, started )
Something that would be pretty realistic when turning your head left or right to see how close another driver is to you, would be to see whether he's actually looking at you too. That way in that split second of looking at each other, you both know of each others presence. Not seeing your opponents head turn towards you would instantly mean he doesn't know you're there and should adjust yourself for this.

Obviously your opponent may have seen you coming in his mirror or even looked left/right below you did, but I thought it would add a bit more realism to the game.
Doesn't a drivers head already turn anyway? I'm positive in the single seaters this happens.
Quote from Chris_Kerry :Doesn't a drivers head already turn anyway? I'm positive in the single seaters this happens.

Oh, right. In that case, disregard this. I've never seen a driver's head turn.
Quote from LeeLee :Oh, right. In that case, disregard this. I've never seen a driver's head turn.

It does happen mate, I'm sure of it.
Yeah, its actually quite funny when you are side-by-side and you both turn to look at each other, makes me laugh anyway LOL..............

Dan,
Quote from danowat :Yeah, its actually quite funny when you are side-by-side and you both turn to look at each other, makes me laugh anyway LOL..............

Dan,

I can imagine. Shows just how real the developers want to make this game. Good on them.
Yup it already does it, I've used it to say "no" before

Keiran
yes, it is kinda funny when you do that. Of course it also mean nobody is looking ahead!....
Quote from Ayrton :yes, it is kinda funny when you do that. Of course it also mean nobody is looking ahead!....

this may be the real reason for those strange tailgating crashes you get when 2 faster cars hit the backmarker
Yea, It happens.
Quote from Chris_Kerry :Doesn't a drivers head already turn anyway? I'm positive in the single seaters this happens.

Yes, this does happen and you can see an exaomple of this in a video (which i can't find) which somebody posted in the forum with a Video of a driver yanking their head from side to side, to the tune of an Eminem song (I believe it was Cleaning Out My Closet??)... I can't remember if the head turned completely to the side but it did turn to what looked like it... If you can find it, it may answer your "question" or "statement"

If i find it i'll edit this post!

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG