The online racing simulator
Mclaren hold on to Kimi!
(8 posts, started )
Mclaren hold on to Kimi!
:ices_rofl that's awesome
Thats cool

But IIRC isnt alonso moving to McLaren next year so could be interesting to have them as team mates.

Edit : Just read articale - LMAO at the joke about Kimi being cloned.
I've heard from a "trusted" source that Kimi signed for Ferrari before the season started, if true, and although I cannot disclose the source as I dont want my contact to loose their job (NDA's and all that) I feel that it's probably 90% or more accurate, given their position. Which leads me to think that Schumacher will retire at the end of the season, and Renault will have to sign up Ide.
Personally if Kimi is going to Ferrari I reckon that Ferrari will kick Massa and go all out with two very strong drivers.

Keiran
I think Ferrari would want to do that, but Schumacher has always insisted on a contractual clause regarding the second driver. He has quite bluntly stated he wants his team to be built around him and not shared. You can look at that two ways as to his reasoning, and I for one would love to see it happen but I doubt very much that it will.
He has also quite bluntly stated that he would not have a problem with Kimi. He also has said so before about other drivers.

Besides, he will retire at the end of the year anyways.
#8 - JJ72
What if Michael thinks Kimi is a lesser partner (though unlikely)

Mclaren hold on to Kimi!
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG