The online racing simulator
Logitech driving force GT question
Hi folks. I sold my G27 like 5-6months ago and about a week ago I started playing LFS again, and now I regret selling it sooooo much.

So I was thinking of buying a cheaper wheel this time, and I'm pretty sure there are some DVGT owners here and I wanted to ask you people, how is the wheel? Is the FFB good, do pedals feel good and stuff, I want your opinions on this wheel.

Btw I mostly DRIFT, so if there is any drifters around using this wheel, please share your opinion.

Thanks!
This isn't the right area for this thread but I'll give you an answer nonetheless.

The DFGT is a great wheel but I'm sure other DFGT owners will agree that the pedals are bog standard. They're the same pedals as the old Wingman and FF-EX wheels they used to make.

Other than that, I can't recommend it enough, it's excellent.

11 Buttons, 2 Paddles, D-Pad, +/- Pad, Rotary Selector, Sequential shifter, 900 Degree rotation.

The force feedback is nice too. The Gran Turismo logo is also a button and the wheel works with both the PS3 and PC.

I might be being a little critical of the pedals as they do their job and I've not had a problem with them since I got this wheel a year and a half ago.
Oh I just noticed I posted this on tech. assistance, haha lol

anyways, thanks for your answer, I just want to get it and start drifting again asap! :P

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG