Poll : Which Track

Blackwood Standard
Blackwood Reverse
Fern Bay Green Reverse
AsTon Club
which track?
what track for the next gp?
#2 - Tukko
Quote from franky500 :what track for the next gp?

mmmmh what are you doing frankyboy illepall

Blackwood Reversed
Quote from Tukko :mmmmh what are you doing frankyboy illepall

Blackwood Reversed

what do you mean what am i doing?!!!
#4 - dadge
thanks for stealing my wee play on the name franky..............GGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRR. for this i must break you.
but aston club or westhill reverse (thanks god it is not on the list, would be a hard choice).
aston club will be good if everyone who enters has laods of club time and really knows the track inside-out. there is loads of room on most of the corners and i hope everyone knows where they can and can't pass (keeping safety in mind)
#5 - Tukko
Quote from franky500 :what do you mean what am i doing?!!!

Deleting these posts, I voted at least 7 times!!

You guys never get enough of AS Club ehhh.. Or maybe it's just that ATC is afraid to go on tracks which have more than 2 turns...
#6 - dadge
oooh tukko that nearly hurt lol. i also said westhill reverse. but i also like fern bay green reverse (reminds me of Aston Club). south city tracks are good too, especially the short ones. so tukko what tracks do you like then?
I don't know why but whenever i come online to an all-car allowed and Blackwood Standard track, i have an urge to use the XRG and do a lap... And this happens every time lol... I love Blackwood!!!
#8 - Tukko
Oh sorry didn't mean to hurt your feelings (yeah right)

well Aston North is really fun with XFR/UFR
#9 - Vain
We already did As Club and We Rev, so those are not an option.

Vain
the aston club set can do FE Green Reverse but that track can kill your car on any corner, but it's fun tho
I voted for Aston Club... With a little difference..

Either Reversed, or normal with the UFR allowed too.

But then Blackwood Normal with the UFR could be cool too.
Vain is right, don't do tracks that you've already done, espcially not Aston Club............again :chairs:

One of the Longer Fern Bay tracks or maybe even South City!
BL1R.

I hate FE!
I've voted for BL standard (I know i keep changing my mind), It's a classic and perfect for longish events, as you get a nice break once a lap

AS_club is a great track for evening sprints but just not big enough for 20 cars x 60 laps, and besides you don't get a very long race with club.

Fe Green Reverse is awesome! It's super technical and every corner is a potential car killer, really sorts the men from the boys. (ahem )

With BL1 as the track we would attract a LOT of newcomers too, possibly running to 2 full servers.

UFR should be allowed tho', it might not be quite as fast (or is it?) but adds to the flavour, and i'm sure quite a few people prefer the UFR for it's 'chuckability'.
ufr has not got the top end (but is close) as the xfr but it can brake later and corner faster and accelerate faster. it is a very good rival to the xfr imo. to be honest, i don't mind what track it is.......i am here for the race and like the last 3 or 4 it will be good fun
why use a small track? use BL standard.
Quote from Rappa Z :why use a small track? use BL standard.

None of the 4 tracks, you can vote for, is "small" imo!?
Voted BL REV, not very often we see BL REV and XFR combo, so im willing to give it a bash!
get practicing peeps, looks like it's gonna be a classic!
If everybody, who voted, is going to race, we already have a full server.
or two! thats the beauty of racing at blackwood, the noobs love it - it was my first GP, since XFG+BL1 was the only combo i really knew at the time, now i'll race anything anywhere (except for single seaters of course) and GPs give me the best possible excuse to learn a new combo

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG