The online racing simulator
aceX Cup 2013 3rd Round Promo Vid
(12 posts, started )
I've created a promotion video to the 2013 aceX Cup's 3rd Round which will be held on the 30th of June, 2013 at 18:00 UTC.
Hope You like it!

Youtube 1080p
You need to be recruited by NDR, right now.
Quote from N I K I :You need to be recruited by NDR, right now.

Haha, that would be strange
nice video
That's really impressive!
Your audio sync skills are fantastic
That's a really nice video. Your audio-video synchronisation is perfect!
Well, you clearly have an ability to do awesome and solid stuff, but my advice would be: make sure you don't make a video heavy and so predictable to watch. As guys before me already pointed out, your synch video-audio is great, but the thing is - don't make it so predictable and monotonic. Over the time, you get familiar with a song and you know its beat, so you can easily predict how video edit develops futher on. It's makes video look too predictable, too precise and at the same time - a bit too boring, not so colourful. Your visual solution with generated particles (I guess you use Trapcode Particular plugin in AAE to generate them) is great and I like that it's not overused. That shot with a car standing in the pits and particles moving across is great. Meanwhile that sharp video edit, as I said, is too heavy, too mechanic. But as I see, you clearly found your style and visual solution with those particles which is a nice atribute to whole project. I congratulate you on that.
Thank You guys, i really appreciate your feedback!
@seniecka
Actually, this 'video sync to chillstep beats' was my first try ever, and i don't really like that sorta things, but for this intro/promo vid, i found that with those it can be more 'acceptable' than without any slip/shift effect. Yeah, at the end it could be a bit annoying, and i will take your advice (what is enough, and still colourful). The particals (and other overlays/effect) are a bit overused imho - eg. In lfs drift videos, therefore i tried to minimalize the use of those overlays (the particals were just a downloaded free overlay video, not any aae plugin generated thingy bit, unfortunately that is'nt familiar to me).

Thank You gentlemen again, for me it is very nice to read all of your comments! I will try to do more vids, and try to improve as well.
Cheers! wody21
Quote from seniecka :make sure you don't make a video heavy and so predictable to watch. don't make it so predictable and monotonic.

That sums is up too well, couldn't have said it better.
Nice video man

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG