The online racing simulator
2013 Kyoto 500: Practice Session 8
Practice Session 8 for the 6th Annual Kyoto 500 will be the following:

Wednesday, 19 June 2013
Official Free Practice: 30 minutes starting at 17:30 UTC
Qualifying: 30 minute window Starting 18:05 UTC
Race: 90 laps + 2 pace laps (92 total) starting 18:50 UTC

THERE ARE TWO COMPULSORY PITSTOPS TO BE TAKEN DURING THIS RACE. ONE STOP MUST BE TAKEN DURING ANY GREEN FLAG PERIOD AND COMPLETED PRIOR TO LAP 47/92 , AND MUST CHANGE ALL TYRES. THE SECOND STOP MUST BE MADE AFTER LAP 50/92, DURING A YELLOW FLAG ONLY. NO SERVICE REQUIRED ON SECOND STOP.

Stop 1: GREEN FLAG, Before Lap 47/92, ALL TYRE CHANGE.
Stop 2: YELLOW FLAG, AFTER LAP 50/92, NO SERVICE REQUIRED.

We're not ENCOURAGING a caution late in the race. In fact, if there is no caution after Lap 49/92, DOUBLE CREDIT will be awarded, and the yellow flag pitstop requirement will be forgiven. If the race is green for all 90 laps, triple credit will be awarded.

Each window will be announced open and closed by administration. All laps mentioned are leader laps.

If more than 30 attempt to qualify, the fastest 30 will get through to the race.

THREE-WIDE START WILL BE IN USE DURING THIS AND ALL PRACTICE SESSIONS WITH A RACE SESSION.

Discuss!
90 laps + 2 pace laps = 82.
Fixed, I realised just after I submitted the 9th session thread that I'd forgotten to update that.

Also, we're not ENCOURAGING a caution late in the race. In fact, if there is no caution after Lap 49/92, DOUBLE CREDIT will be awarded, and the yellow flag pitstop requirement will be forgiven. If the race is green for all 90 laps, triple credit will be awarded.
It 18 June? The 18 June was the session 7.
Its the 19th
How to get a password for this session?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG