The online racing simulator
This must be old
(9 posts, started )
This must be old
While I was jerking around on youtube, found this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6NIiLWj5BY

Besides the fact that I'm a big Top Gear and FXR fan and besides the fact that this video editing is amazing, I would like to know if there's any Top Gear Track layouts available. Could someone point me in the right dirrection? Thaaank yoooou.
#2 - Myffe
There should be some layouts available, though I don't know where...But yeah that is classic video, one of my favorites
From what I remember, Don didn't actually have a full Top Gear track. He created areas of the track for the video.
Copy of my Top Gear layout attached.

If you want to see what sort of times are achievable (by the aliens!), I loaded a hot-lap chart HERE, which was based on over 2,000 different timed laps on my server.

And if you want to see someone driving a very fast lap of the track in a BF1, I uploaded a replay - can be found HERE.
Attached files
AU1_Top_Gear.lyt - 6.8 KB - 182 views
Quote from sinanju :Copy of my Top Gear layout attached.

If you want to see what sort of times are achievable (by the aliens!), I loaded a hot-lap chart HERE, which was based on over 2,000 different timed laps on my server.

And if you want to see someone driving a very fast lap of the track in a BF1, I uploaded a replay - can be found HERE.

Thanks mate! You the man! Can't as for more.
#6 - Litro
Ye...squirrels in the engine
Also saw that hands are there- dds mod?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :From what I remember, Don didn't actually have a full Top Gear track. He created areas of the track for the video.

As Dustin said here, DoN created the video by doing the corners as separate layouts on autocross. It is slightly visible on the video as well.
Quote from Fordman :if you look at this, you will what a grand job Don done

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONVZ8QFTnb4

Yes I know, I already said video editing is amazing, because it felt like watching the actual footage off TopGear. I've seen every single episode of TG and the resemblance is astonishing.

This must be old
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG