The online racing simulator
Making MUTE in cruise
I was wondering is it possible to make mute in cruise insim? I have tried a few things but sadly without success. Could you tell me how does InSim blocks commands messages which starts with ! I tried to find that in my source but no succeed.

Thanks for help
how about clicking the - sign
That's not what he's asking.

Jobans: When a developer connects his InSim application to LFS, he is able to register a prefix character which will not be sent to everyone, just only to the insim application. There's also the /o prefix that does the same too.
I thought about something like this:
if (StrMsg.Length > 0 && Conn.Mute == 1)
{
InSim.Send_MTC_MessageToConnection("^1You are MUTED", (MSO.UCID), 0);
}

But how to make it to dont show this message in chat?
Oh. You're not able to mute a specific player as the server.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :You're not able to mute a specific player as the server.

Otherwise "/mute N I K I" would be the most used command of LFS...
It need to be able to mute specific player, because it "mutes" player when he write command, all I need is that code where that happens
LFS only allows the developer of an Insim application to register a single-character prefix at connection time (I believe), which from that point on will be sent to application and not displayed.

You are not able to block arbitrary messages or messages from one specific user. LFS does it automatically with your chosen prefix.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :LFS only allows the developer of an Insim application to register a single-character prefix at connection time (I believe), which from that point on will be sent to application and not displayed.

You are not able to block arbitrary messages or messages from one specific user. LFS does it automatically with your chosen prefix.

The thing is that if a user isn't using a prefix, but you want to mute it, there's no way to do this. And this was the first thing i suggested when client-server chat messages introduced into the last version. A mute command or something like %% for prefix where it would accept all messages and then developers will make their own chat using /msg.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG