The online racing simulator
Avoiding the big one in cargame
(25 posts, started )
lol dafuq
You did survive, that's the good thing ;d
Well..

And all because of qeD and Laprevotte going off the track together and not spectating directly. So, so far the often discussed theory that 'newbies' causing crashes. Good vid
Lol great success
wow this was surviver crash
Smaller than the average NASCaR iRacing.com wreck
Quote from cargame.nl :Well..

And all because of qeD and Laprevotte going off the track together and not spectating directly. So, so far the often discussed theory that 'newbies' causing crashes. Good vid

My theory is that most chaos is caused by slick tyred cars, and still stands
Quote from Omar1 :you done the right thing.

Yeah, not like Ray. Ray didn't even lift.
#16 - IMOL
Well this is quite tricky situation Coz if you dont lift off, you end up in the passenger seat of someones else car... If he do, then he get shot from the back and spin, still ending up like that... So thats pure luck anyway Nice
lifting is too mainstream
carnage.nl
Glad to see that things are still as chaotic as it was few years ago!
You can experience such things like at least twice during evening sessions when the grid is tight and big, so I don't see an actual point of posting this. Nothing really special, IMO. Ok, you're lucky, you got through. That's it.
I've never witnessed that before tbh
Quote from seniecka :You can experience such things like at least twice during evening sessions when the grid is tight and big, so I don't see an actual point of posting this. Nothing really special, IMO. Ok, you're lucky, you got through. That's it.

the moment Ray comes trough without exploding its car, is also the moment lfs will die
Quote from Kid222 :carnage.nl

lol so true. the fact I managed to podium on GTR day quite a few times says enough (actually my pace was close to the SR cars by a tenth so not bad I guess)

(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG