The online racing simulator
best car in real life?
(64 posts, started )
Quote from thisnameistaken :I didn't know they did a 1.4 estate. I've got a 1.6 saloon and that's pretty weak, I imagine the 1.4 estate struggles.

I could guess that too. a MK1 1.6 hatch is painfully slow as well

Even though the promised power output on a 1.6 Focus is 100bhp, which is the same as my Astra F(1.6 100bhp), I can still notice that the Astra accelerates about 10x faster in overtaking situations or accelerating into a highway speed
Quote from delis :typical american... big engine, low power, massive fuel consumption...

...and big place to throw all the roadkill you happen to kill as brakes most likely is as $#!t as engine power output.

Anyway on topic - best car for what? Racing? Driving to job? Cruising around city to pick up girls? Driving to shopping? Pick up kids from kindergarden? There are hundreds of reasons why car could be best in some category.
All trolling aside, Lada Niva is actually pretty awesome. Underpowered, but else great.
Quote from Eclipsed :...and big place to throw all the roadkill you happen to kill as brakes most likely is as $#!t as engine power output.

Anyway on topic - best car for what? Racing? Driving to job? Cruising around city to pick up girls? Driving to shopping? Pick up kids from kindergarden? There are hundreds of reasons why car could be best in some category.

well mine has 4 doors and is quite roomy. so you could do a few things, shopping, drive kids, do burnouts, haul sh*t to the dump, or pickup construction supplies (which is what it we had it for before we started driving.) but yea it sounds really loud and goes no where when getting onto highway lol
best car in real live? used 1.9 TDI Passat probably. Lots of room for people, stuff, car parts, very good mileage, fast enough for the autobahn, comfy, low running costs (except tay), still fixable in your own workshop, lots of them on the used car market.
Reliant Robin

bmw e30 prefaclift 2 door
Subaru Baja Turbo. wish we had those here.. and in RHD

By far the best.

Dat drifting :eclipseeh
Quote from Gills4life :

By far the best.

Dat drifting :eclipseeh

I've driven a few of them that didn't have rotating wheels on the rear, in France. They're epic for doriiingg.
Quote from Bose321 :I've driven a few of them that didn't have rotating wheels on the rear, in France. They're epic for doriiingg.

I've never seen any in the US that had caster wheels in the rear, only the front. The rears are always fixed.
Quote from NitroNitrous :The title of the thread says "Best car" but then you are asking "favorite car", which is a completely different thing. So what do you want to know?

well I would say it is up to u
Quote from Eclipsed :...and big place to throw all the roadkill you happen to kill as brakes most likely is as $#!t as engine power output.

up to you
#43 - col
There are three cars I've desired way more than any others, can't choose between them, and they're all 'in real life'

Quote from Forbin :I've never seen any in the US that had caster wheels in the rear, only the front. The rears are always fixed.

Over here 99% of them have caster wheels in the front and rear. A few exceptions are shopping carts that have those grooves in them to go up an escalator for shopping carts.
Quote from rockclan :

Insert troll message here...

I have one.

But I still like my liftback better <3

Quote from nikopdr :I could guess that too. a MK1 1.6 hatch is painfully slow as well

I have a 1.8 estate, and it feels really nippy for something so huge.

133bhp (14 years ago at least...) ftw
Must be hard to comprehend the feature called quoting.

best car in real life?
(64 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG