LFSCART Light Series 2013 - Schedule
All race lengths are scored laps. Road course races will have an extra (unscored) formation lap; The oval events this season will have two unscored formation laps.
Each road course race distance is the minimum number of laps to exceed 190 kilometres. Each race will be either its scheduled laps or 90 minutes, whichever ends sooner.
Calendar of Events
- Aston Grand Prix - Aston Grand Touring Reversed (AS6R) - 3 May 2013
24 laps - Course Length 8.002 km / 4.972 km - Clear Day
- English Grand Prix - Blackwood Grand Prix (BL1) - 17 May 2013
58 laps - Course Length 3.307 km / 2.055 mi - Cloudy Sunset
- Westhill Grand Prix - Westhill International (WE1) - 31 May 2013
37 laps - Course Length 5.180 km / 3.219 mi - Cloudy Afternoon
- Speedweeks Road 190K - Kyoto Grand Touring Reversed (KY3Y_K32R) - 14 June 2013
25 laps - Course Length 7.707 km / 4.789 mi - Clear Day
- The Night Before The 500 - Kyoto Oval (KY1) - 28 June 2013
64 laps - Course Length 1.852 mi / 2.980 km - Cloudy Afternoon
- City 190 - South City Town Course Reversed (SO5R) - 12 July 2013
61 laps - Course Length 3.146 km / 1.955 mi - Clear Day
- Clockwise Challenge - Kyoto Oval Reversed (KY1R) - 26 July 2013
64 laps - Course Length 1.852 mi / 2.980 km - Clear Day
- Jamaican Grand Prix - Fern Bay Gold Reversed (FE3R) - 7 September 2013 - ROUND CANCELLED, NO RESCHEDULING
61 laps - Course Length 3.146 km / 2.183 mi - Overcast Dusk
- Grand Prix Japan - Kyoto Ring National (KY2) - 23 August 2013 - ROUND CANCELLED, NO RESCHEDULING
37 laps - Course Length 5.138 km / 3.193 mi - Cloudy Afternoon
19:05 UTC Qualifying, 20 minutes. Field split into two groups, sessions run concurrently on separate servers.
19:31 UTC Grid Stacking Begins
19:40 UTC Formation Lap Begins
NOTE: Qualifying for the oval will begin at 18:30 UTC, and run for at the minimum 45 minutes to allow anyone to qualify on the single-driver Oval format.