wellcome back
Well, at least that is good of you ; p
One step in the right direction, remove them hacks and then it's all golden, ok?
Blame Bamse
Well I (a WKD S Admin) guess we have now found out who has been using these attacks.
Can we deal with that individual rather than a team who knew not what was going on?

I wont get a reasonable response I know but thought I'd post anyway.
I For one think the LFS community is a worse place without WKD! and as it was one of the most popular Crusie servers out there, I have a feeling a lot of people will agree.

I'll be looking into a replacement for WKD!

Cheers

Cole-Trickle
Maturity
I understand your probably a child and as such have no control over your emotions.
I appreciate that but would be glad if you could try and keep them in check when replying to my messages.

Your free to your own opinions but unfortunately they are wrong!
Well, WKD should have kept on their own business. There can always be

another cruise server which may get more popular, thats how life goes.

Really no need to attack more popular servers over a couple of month

just to have more people connected. Would be nice if they stop attacking

others now and we can get back to daily business and driving for fun. Sad

story it seems they may need a bit more time to get bored and not attack

any other servers anymore. Greets PVL
Quote from P V L :Well, WKD should have kept on their own business. Again Not the Entire WKD blame Bamse - robind2 - dxt1337 Nobody else has done anything wrong.

There can always be another cruise server which may get more popular, thats how life goes.

Really no need to attack more popular servers over a couple of month

just to have more people connected. Would be nice if they (he) stop attacking

others now and we can get back to daily business and driving for fun.(agreed!) Sad

story it seems they (he) may need a bit more time to get bored and not attack

any other servers anymore. Greets PVL

Do you see my point It is ONE person attacking and he is not welcome in what was WKD
Quote from nick2114 :Your free to your own opinions but unfortunately they are wrong!

opinions are never wrong
So it means yesterday night was last day they attacked?
I do not care about if it was just one person or more, the thing is

the leading admins of WKD knew all the time what was going on.
#63 - CSF
Quote from nick2114 :Thanks

But as i'm already in conversation directly with Victor about these 5 and updating him with information Directly - From the horses mouth so to speak

Thanks for your input thou.

What makes you think they aren't lying?
Quote from CSF :What makes you think they aren't lying?

Because I was a WKD admin - active on TS ALL the time! I would of known if something was going on with beaver and h0rn I had suspicions on Bamse as he did go quiet on occasion.

I've been a cruiser since 2004 - I'm not some fly-by-night wannabe!
#65 - CSF
Uhuh. So what happens if they decide to organize this in a non public place? Or without you? TS and servers aren't exactly a place I'd organize a ddos attack with everyone else listening.
Quote from CSF :Uhuh. So what happens if they decide to organize this in a non public place? Or without you? TS and servers aren't exactly a place I'd organize a ddos attack with everyone else listening.

Still things would of been mentioned, not specifics but things would of been heard.
Quote from nick2114 :Because I was a WKD admin - active on TS ALL the time! I would of known if something was going on with beaver and h0rn I had suspicions on Bamse as he did go quiet on occasion.

H0rnn is a botnet owner and there were scripts for DDoS on his site.
#68 - CSF
Quote from nick2114 :Still things would of been mentioned, not specifics but things would of been heard.

I'm sorry, but they'd have to be really daft to discuss it in any kind of open place. Victor would not have banned without good evidence, as he said a few weeks ago and just like he didn't in the AMB case a few years ago.
#69 - kdo
Who's banned?

All WKD member or only ddos hacker?
Quote from nick2114 :Because I was a WKD admin - active on TS ALL the time! I would of known if something was going on with beaver and h0rn I had suspicions on Bamse as he did go quiet on occasion.

Obviously you got duped
Quote from nick2114 :Do you see my point It is ONE person attacking and he is not welcome in what was WKD

You quoted your own edit where you said it was 3 people....
Quote from nick2114 :Wow you found my forum join date :claps:

Clever boy!!

Aren't the dates all the same (date of your LFS and forum account)?
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG