The online racing simulator
One inevitable argument for a Demo/S2 seperation in the server browser

I guess I don't have to point out that this may be the biggest reason the number of licensed racers dwindles Instead of a simple seperation we get a new smiley for facepalms ...
Attached images
needschange.jpg
Scawen actually did this intentionally because there isn't the idea of a "demo/s1/s2" server anymore. A server is a server.. it's required licence is based upon the content that's active.

This was to help servers (back in the day) like CTRA which were set as S2 servers because they would run S2 content.. but S1 users couldn't join if the race was at a fully S1 combo.
#3 - troy
Just use lfsworld as serverbrowser, I can't remember the last time I used the ingame one. On lfsworld you can still chose demo/s1/s2 and launch lfs to directly join the server in question.
Quote from troy :Just use lfsworld as serverbrowser, I can't remember the last time I used the ingame one. On lfsworld you can still chose demo/s1/s2 and launch lfs to directly join the server in question.

I should get around to using the LFSRelay using Websockets and write a dynamically updating server browser.
#5 - Nilex
I'm also in favor of the old separate lists system. It was one of those changes that happened without anyone wanted, demanded or complained about, still it happened. Reason for it was psychological: so people don't feel separated from one another in a way, if i remember correctly. Nevermind that we are separated by servers, that's cool
Hate to base this post solely on my memory because that potentially arises problems, though i'm confident that was more or less the main reason.

Even tho i suspect your reason for this thread is slightly different then what you're actually complaining about I'm going to go forward with my two ideas to bring old system back:
First is because it makes browsing server list much more practical, faster and intuitive. Confining lists to Demo/Licensed instead Demo/S1/S2 only would be a slight improvement in my opinion for the same reasons.
Second is psychological (yeah, i'm doing it). Getting to the licensed list feels like an achievement no matter how u look at it (or how mature you are). That feeling there is more than meets the eye. Popel would want to get on that list, aka ching-ching for further development (cba subtlety atm).

No to mention lack of server/buddy favorites, which would greatly contribute to any kind of server list. And so on and so forth...
Did we get a new smiley for facepalms?

On-topic; yes it could use some re-work. Drift flag doesn't hurt also.
Quote from cargame.nl :Did we get a new smiley for facepalms?

On-topic; yes it could use some re-work. Drift flag doesn't hurt also.

Yeah, I got annoyed that the forum didn't have one, so I googled for that one and asked Vic to add it.

Now I can all night and all day
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Yeah, I got annoyed that the forum didn't have one, so I googled for that one and asked Vic to add it.

Now I can all night and all day

How about this one? :doh:
Quote from Flame CZE :How about this one? :doh:

:doh:

:facepalm: makes more sense though than :doh:

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG