The online racing simulator
Got a very unlucky start,caution came out few laps before being lapped,thought it was a good break for me. Nope - then started the crashmas NDR easter edition - I have no idea how many crashes I had to avoid,few of them couldn't,so I was a often guest in pitlane to fix damage... After server went offline and restart,I just couldn't get back in rhythm. 22nd again,meh...
Quote from Eclipsed :Got a very unlucky start,caution came out few laps before being lapped,thought it was a good break for me. Nope - then started the crashmas NDR easter edition - I have no idea how many crashes I had to avoid,few of them couldn't,so I was a often guest in pitlane to fix damage... After server went offline and restart,I just couldn't get back in rhythm. 22nd again,meh...

I felt the exact same way

At least I wasn't alone
Streams being uploaded to YouTube at this time, should be available for your viewing pleasure (or whatever you want to get out of them) in a few hours, tops from the time of this post.

Part 1 (Start until 50 to go)

Part 2 (50 to go, Server Failu ... sh, Post-Race Interviews)

I do thank you all for your participation. I wish the race could have been a fair bit more green-flag, but it wasn't as bad as 2010 so it's not wholly bad. I appreciate your patience in advance while we sort through the protests.
Quote from dekojester :
I do thank you all for your participation. I wish the race could have been a fair bit more green-flag, but it wasn't as bad as 2010 so it's not wholly bad. I appreciate your patience in advance while we sort through the protests.

I do thank you sire and your team for flawless organisation of this circular racing event. I shall hope for many future occasions to race in your splendid leagues.
Some statistics from this year's running:

12 Cautions for 52 Laps.
4 Leaders, 4 Lead Changes
Most Laps Led In a single Kyoto 250 record broken: #77 Robin "Robendo" Friskopps led 100 of the 135 laps.
Phil Diaz's streak of leading at least one lap in every single Kyoto 250 broken. Now no driver has led at least one lap in every single Kyoto 250.

Other Lap Leaders: #42 Oscar "oscarhardwick" Hardwick - 19 Laps | #87 Niko "nikopdr" Puntola - 14 Laps | #911 Jarl "arox123" Teien - 2 Laps

Race Time: 2:55:27.13 (Including 31m19s duration Red Flag for Mass Disconnect from Server) - Average speed 85.500 MPH. 2nd slowest Kyoto 250.

First Kyoto 250 to experience a Red Flag.
Quote from dekojester :First Kyoto 250 to experience a Red Flag.

I had a feeling that would happen when you made the comment that you did during the Kyoto 400
Quote from Robendo :Session of Incident : Kyoto 250 Race part2
LAP AND TIMECODE of Incident: 37 (after red flag) 38:20.00 MPR
Car(s) Involved in Incident: 77, 25
Brief Description of Incident: 25 moves right and puts me into the wall, ruining my chances for a podium finish

I just wanted to point out this is clearly a racing incident.
First off I have no idea why you guys went high side, that is beyond me...

However despite that if you watch my steering wheel the stitch stays centered and as soon as when I tap arox I become a bit wobbly. Clearly no intent and I even try to steer to the left to avoid hitting you but its too late. So do we want to give a drive through to everyone who caused a yellow as well? As far as I saw it was only one driver who got a penalty for an incident the entire race. And this one was much less severe and clearly not down to being a moron, but just close racing. Anyways, just to show that maybe this isn't my fault. AND just before the contact you got a bump draft from Phil that sent you to the left. (watch where you guys separate just before impact)

Let us watch from your car where you turn into the side of me (instead of just giving me slightly more room? I guess we could say this looks intentional, because you could've just moved to right instead of trying to turn into me and and spinning me so u and phil could go around to the left) even though you had half a car length between you and wall. Dunno, on my screen there was minimal contact.
Please see the below screenshots and I hope my perspective makes sense.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/q059nao1rvrlpuh/2oqO0w3OmL

EDIT: basically what im trying to say is that we both were bump drafting. I got hit bit to right you to the left . Plus im American so my ping was higher than I would like thanks to ATT being cheap. Anyways I hope some people see it as I do and don't need to resort to petty insults. I enjoyed the race and I think provisionally this is my first NDR podium in a final event.
Us going high side has nothing to do with anything, you should still expect cars on the outside. Also I was in the lead entering that lap, so idk why you dont expect me to be on the high side

The reason why im steering left there on pic 1 is because you've slammed into me and I obviously dont want to hit the wall, in the MPR I start turning left .25 seconds after you hit me, didnt turn left at all before that.

You slam into me almost 1 second after you bumped Arox, which in my opinion is more than enough time to react to the car changing direction and steering more left.
At one point in the mpr where you took pic 4 you're turning about the same amount to the right.

Anyways, this is up to the admins to decide, not us.
Was someone's team name really "BullNiggur" or was that a joke on the spotter graphic?
#35 - CSF
Sadly so. Surprised it was allowed.
Quote from Robendo :Us going high side has nothing to do with anything, you should still expect cars on the outside. Also I was in the lead entering that lap, so idk why you dont expect me to be on the high side

The reason why im steering left there on pic 1 is because you've slammed into me and I obviously dont want to hit the wall, in the MPR I start turning left .25 seconds after you hit me, didnt turn left at all before that.

You slam into me almost 1 second after you bumped Arox, which in my opinion is more than enough time to react to the car changing direction and steering more left.
At one point in the mpr where you took pic 4 you're turning about the same amount to the right.

Anyways, this is up to the admins to decide, not us.

I just wanted to show my point of view. Fact is that you also could've lifted to avoid rather than turning into me, which actually just kept me turning across your nose for longer. And then you apologize to me for intentionally taking me out after the race so I think we were all cool and then you ninja protest me 6 minutes before the deadline. I have presented my case and you are right let admins decide. Because in the end there was no huge crash or anything and it was so many factors I can't see how there will be a penalty.

Just for reference: only 1 car got incident related dt, the #14 and it was for a huge crash. There were other crashes instigated by blocking and no penalties were given. This was not with any intent to block at all, and just happened to be at the end of the race where everyone is racing hard. If this was at the beginning I guarantee there would be no protest here. All in all I just don't see the reason to ruin my entire race sending me back to probably about 20th position if a dt is applied. When in reality the worst I would've finished is probably 3rd or 4th.
Quote from Bmxtwins :I just wanted to show my point of view. Fact is that you also could've lifted to avoid rather than turning into me, which actually just kept me turning across your nose for longer.

The logic here is clueless, really. You make the initial mistake in causing an avoidable incident when pinning someone against the wall. Why does he have to lift? You call it a racing incident because it was an accident on your part? That doesn't make much sense. Contact can be made on accident, yet it should/may be penalized because it caused harm to your opponent. Your excuse after the race was "I saw one of you behind me, so I thought I was clear". This logic seems rather flawed since there are two of us, therefore if one is behind you, the other one is surely beside you. A simple look would prevent this.

The penalty with 14 isn't much different. He forced the issue, caused an avoidable incident, and dampened an opponent's race. Sounds similar.
Why i am not surprised that i read Kingsburryprotests again? Cause it is everytime the same. I never watched the replay but on your pics i really don´t know what robin made wrong....
Quote from kiste :Why i am not surprised that i read Kingsburryprotests again? Cause it is everytime the same. I never watched the replay but on your pics i really don´t know what robin made wrong....

Post race wrecking? Inex looked good on stream flipping ray over.
I guess that post race wreck cost you lot of time and positions...

But seriously, protest about post race wreck is just ridiculous because i don't understand what you've lost by that... like Deko and others dont have anything better to do... Can you guys discuss that things on private, and let admins/race directors decide about what happened at last laps of the race?
(and please do not respond on my question because there was enough sayed about this incidents)
Quote from luki97 :I guess that post race wreck cost you lot of time and positions...

That doesn't matter. There have been people being banned because of such incidents before - in LLSS 2010 for example.
I think the point was more that there is no point to bitch about it, because its under investigation already and it didnt affect them, rather it affected the race organizers and the professionalism of the stream etc. As you said you can see the sort of penalties given out for that stuff in the past, there doesnt seem to be much room for a debate. He apologized for it and thats the end until the admins post the penalty.
I knew you guys were up above that blackish stripe but i didnt think your lane changed half a car length from the bumpdraft, i was just following jarl and my car got thrown off a bit with a bit of lag tap. In the end i just felt minor contact. I just think there were too many things going on and if i was with a lower ping i bet you wouldnt have been chucked into the wall.

Have a good day, admins will see the replay. Too many what if statements.
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Flame CZE : useless bump
-
(CodeLyoko1) DELETED by Flame CZE : useless bump
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Deutschland2007
#44 - CSF
I declare Jonathan Palmer the 250 champion of 2013.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG