The online racing simulator
Insim ??
(8 posts, started )
Insim ??
Hi guys, i know im most likely asking for too much here, but, is there anyway of just getting a SIMPLE insim, where you can do jobs, cruise, get km and money. I want to use this for private use, so not online, just by myself ( If thats possible ) , Does anyone by anychance know??

Thanks
yhh, i wanted to know if theres a simple one, like i know theres the free source ones, but, honestly, im 13 and have NO clue how to set them up lol :/
Without trying you will never learn.
Quote from lewis2212 :but, honestly, im 13 and have NO clue how to set them up lol :/

Why would you want your age to be in the way for something awesome?

Don't say:
"I'm 13 and therefore I can't"

Say:
"I'm 13 and therefore my brain is currently in the mode for learning stuff much easier than any old guy. I will put my mobile phone down and stop learning how to SongPop faster than anyone else. Instead I will demand some patience from myself and learn something that will help me understand computers in general, and LFS in particular. I will rule."

It's not really any harder than that.
actually, i hate songpop lol, and i hardly use my mobilephone, and love LFS lol :P , And well im sorry Sir , Just would like to learn some simple insim stuff, but i believe theres no actually video tutorials, or even simple written ones for someone at a much lower capability than someone who is older, and understands all of this
I PM You One!
Quote from lewis2212 :Hi guys, i know im most likely asking for too much here, but, is there anyway of just getting a SIMPLE insim, where you can do jobs, cruise, get km and money. I want to use this for private use, so not online, just by myself ( If thats possible ) , Does anyone by anychance know??

Thanks

Send You A Message With One!

Insim ??
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG