The online racing simulator
A video, or something?
(16 posts, started )
A video, or something?
A look at some of my battles, action & incidents in the games.on.net 2013 Gonlympics Live For Speed Event. (yup it's not a drift video )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpXC9o8Vi5I

*Apropos Germany, UMG have decided to block this content to you because of my music choice

EDIT - Vimeo version https://vimeo.com/62281407
Error-less piece of work. Very well done. Some onboard action is really exciting and well shown. I like the conception that you turn next onboard shot right in the middle of the action where the car behind is just right there. Gives some aggression and impulse.
Thanks I havent done a proper LFS vid in years, so it was fun to do one again
#5 - Litro
Yeah, Great racing video! The best style for racing videos
Quote from Mearehear :*Apropos Germany, UMG have decided to block this content to you because of my music choice

Was that note for me? Okey, if YouTube doesn't want me to, let's move to the vimeo version! A very nice video, showing the action pretty well. Simple in a good way and a good choice of music.
Quote from TFalke55 :Was that note for me? Okey, if YouTube doesn't want me to, let's move to the vimeo version! A very nice video, showing the action pretty well. Simple in a good way and a good choice of music.

Ha well you and the rest of Germany LFS has always had a strong German following really hasn't it And thanks, was aiming for a simple video, no tricky editing effects just pure racing, with something a little catchy to listen to
#8 - Myffe
shieet im in that video, i think. Depends how old those replays are
Ha, theses are from in the last few weeks, and are all Aussies racers from games.on.net mate
oh k, then someone else uses the same skin and licence plate as I used to
Great, simple, enjoyable video!

Since there was no real camera action, and as far as I'm concerned you are a beginner:
9,5/10!

Also... great choice of music!
Thanks

But I am curious, what exactly leads you to say "as far as I'm concerned you are a beginner"? I'd love to here what your experience is to define a beginner.

No camera action? Every single camera used in that video was a custom placed static camera, specifically set for that design. The lacks of effects was very much a design choice, with simplicity and quality rather than flashy gimmicks.
Quote from Mearehear :Thanks

But I am curious, what exactly leads you to say "as far as I'm concerned you are a beginner"? I'd love to here what your experience is to define a beginner.

No camera action? Every single camera used in that video was a custom placed static camera, specifically set for that design. The lacks of effects was very much a design choice, with simplicity and quality rather than flashy gimmicks.

Please take no offence of what I wrote there, maybe I should have put it in different context.

With the first thing I meant "I'm not familiar with you as video creator, so for me it seems you are new."

And with the second thing, I did not mean no camera action, they where well placed. But more like "no self controlled camera movements".

Sorry if I was a bit unclear in my statements.

Great video non-the-less!
Not offended, just curious about your choice of words. All good
Yeah, I agree with Mearehear. There isn't such a PRO or amateur thing. Basically, we are all amateur who get no money for the job we do. The technique of video editing or camerawork is just a matter of taste, style. That's it.
I really enjoy Mearehear's style of music videos he makes, keep it up man. Look forward to more down the track

A video, or something?
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG