The online racing simulator
[FMC] : CoRe Racing - 2012 Compilation
(9 posts, started )
FIREMIKE CREATIONS
presents

After a break of moviemaking, I decided to start something "decent", again...

Footage from the last year's public and event racing.
As me and kiste celebrating our 2 year membership @ CoRe, we decided to make a short 2012 highlight video about "our" races of the last year.
You can find the 2011' version here.

YOUTUBEHD

www.CoRe-Racing.com

Greetings,
Maik & Christian.
#2 - Myffe
5/5 would watch again, though to my eye the footage was a bit too dark. Otherwise I think it is one of your best works.

Special mention for the music, that song is the tits.
I really liked it! Only thing that looked weird for me was that it was kinda repetitive
n1 !
probably the most boring of your recent video's, sorry if it sounds a bit harsh. The explanation for this is only that 80% of the clips was CoRe cars racing side by side and a few crashes that were avoided. Nice concept though
Thanks.
No Sean, good that you mention it - kinda difficult to do something new and special atm. I also recognized it while the edit that it is always the same, but I just wanted to review some of our highlights.
Some of the effects were nice, but it does not match up with any of your best videos. Still nice to see some content from you though
Might not be the best footage at some points, but I had a real blast whilst watching this video.

10/10!

Well done you guys.

Also.. fantastic driving by the both of you.

P.S.: Is there any chance I could get the replay of that FBM wreck at Aston? If you wouldn't mind, I would like to use it in my next crash compilation!
Thanks Walter!
I'll send you a pm.

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG