The online racing simulator
Fern Bay 150 Livestreaming at 15:30 GMT
more excitement on stream!
I am new to english commentary and i wanted to try it, so the stream wasn't actually just camshot with cars going around. With so much happening it was sometimes hard to decide what should i talk about and how to say it, so yes, i have plenty to improve. You might hear from me again.:hidesbehi
Those of you who watched the stream, what did you think of the manual cameras? I know the running order appearing like in the Race Director was a big loss, but visually how was the stream?

Kid, you didn't do bad for your first attempt . I was impressed.

Thanks Jonathon for running the Camera

View the stream on demand here: http://racemedia.org/video/Fer ... f68ed16ff414ed309aec85281
For the 15 minutes I watched, I got to see a static view of the track for the entire time, with an occasional LFS overlay coming up to show me what lap everyone was on. Sort of bland and boring, but if you were having issues with the camera/it was the cameraman's first try, then it was definitely above par.
Yeah, F24 doesn't allow race director to work properly because it goes off of the .pth file for Fern Bay. Thanks for the feedback
Quote from Cornys :Yeah, F24 doesn't allow race director to work properly because it goes off of the .pth file for Fern Bay. Thanks for the feedback

It was still a pretty decent job overall given the restrictions.

Shame that the tracker gave up at lap 20 though.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG