The online racing simulator
Licencia s3
(9 posts, started )
Licencia s3
Como puedo actualizar o comprar licencia s3,
It's english forum
desarrolladores siguen trabajando en ello. Tienes que esperar.
Quote from Frunze118 : Great work ! One more racist here ! Congrats !
WHERE YOU SEE THAT FORUM IS ENGLISH ?????? https://www.lfsforum.net/privacy.htm

Quote from www.lfsforum.net/privacy.htm :

Please be aware that people of any age and from many different cultures visit this forum and post their opinions. Also not everyone is equally fluent in the English language which is used on this forum. It can therefore happen that messages may be misunderstood, depending on how you read them. Keep in mind that people usually mean well, so when in doubt, give people the benefit of the doubt and see their post in a positive manner. Doing so will make our forum a nice place to freely discuss anything you want (fully or remotely related to sim-racing), without the need for moderators to intervene.

It has nothing to do with being racist... It just makes the forum a lot easier to follow being in one language.
So if he don't know english - he haven't right to write here ?
Quote from Frunze118 :So if he don't know english - he haven't right to write here ?

racism is when you discriminate somebody from the color of their skin. i didnt see that here
Quote from Frunze118 :So if he don't know english - he haven't right to write here ?

Correct. He could try to. Horrible English, like yours, is allowed, as long as you try.
Quote from Beaver08 :racism is when you discriminate somebody from the color of their skin. i didnt see that here

Wrong. Racism is usually defined as views, practices and actions reflecting the belief that humanity is divided into distinct biological groups called races and that members of a certain race share certain attributes which make that group as a whole less desirable, more desirable, inferior or superior.
I am wondering now Scawen vacationing in Sochi? I have not been active 1.5 months and no serious posts from the developers was not. I'm sad.

There are currently 1178 racers online in LFS. --> This good!

Licencia s3
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG