The online racing simulator
20+ Ai race bots?
(7 posts, started )
20+ Ai race bots?
Hi i dont know if this is the right place so sorry, anyway I was just wondering is there away to have like 36 Ai race bots racing around on one track to make it feel like a full proper race.
I don't know if that made any sence, but please help
Okay, that actually answers a lot of my questions. But here's another: How can you improve an AI's "Raceline" to be faster AND have them pass each other more often. Kinda like nr2003.
Quote from Texpelt88 :Okay, that actually answers a lot of my questions. But here's another: How can you improve an AI's "Raceline" to be faster AND have them pass each other more often. Kinda like nr2003.

I've done a lot of AI racing, and I've noticed a few things:

You can change their path files to change their line. For example you can set a FXR FZR path files. However, it only seems to work in multiclass races such as GTR and LRF otherwise the car is a sitting duck on the start line plus they carry the amount of fuel normally used by the former car.

As for passing... I don't think there's a certain method other than giving different setups for each AI so they can be faster in various parts of the track.
Okay, thank you.
how do u download the ai lines?
Quote from k_badam :how do u download the ai lines?

If you mean the path files, these must be placed in the pth file located in your data folder

20+ Ai race bots?
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG