The online racing simulator
G25 - Replacement Part needed
Hi Guys:

I've accidentally managed to break the board that's inside my G25 wheel (where the shift paddles and left/right buttons plug into.

The right look plug has become loose.

Does anyone have a spare wheel that they could break for parts to send me this part. I'll pay for shipping et al.

Thanks,
Attached images
IMG_0006.JPG
From the picture it looks like it could be repaired?
Considering I don't know how to solder, and that is a SMC'd part.. Kinda difficult to resolder and get to work.

Also: I tried and failed. I kinda cut my losses :P
Probably be just as easy to find someone to fix it rather than try to find a new part. You could just splice the wires together directly from the multiplug, 3 wires from the multiplug connect the 2 "look" button (1 switch wire each for left/right and a shared ground)
If you can not find the new part or anyone in Canada who can solder, then I will fix it for you.
I was going to offer to ship mine, since I have a broken G25 sitting on my floor. (Motor controller died). However the cheapest shipping option even for a flat padded envelope is around $35.
Hi guys:

Thanks for the offers, but I've found someone who is willing to ship theirs.

imadude10: If this does fall through, I'll message you looking for it. $35 isn't super expensive for shipping compared ot some of the stuff I've ran into lately.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG