Request: Client Tracker for Kilometers driven
Dear Insim-guru's,

I'm interested in a specific kind of insim, which could probably also be handy to other racers.

What I'm looking for is basically an insim that tracks my kilometers that I'm driving when it's turned on, and that it displays that on the screen.

To somewhat more diffecult, I'd like some extra things.

For example $km_BF1 would show in a text message the kilometers I've driven with BF1 on all tracks with the insim on, and this for every car.

And the overall kilometers to be displayed on top of the screen somewhere.

Maybe also an exact measuring that would display for example LFS Odo: 340.54km

For the measurements to be saved, would be nice to have simple .txt files, out of which I can also read outside game.

And if someone really would want to go that far for me, it would be supertastic if I could use commands like $km_AS1X or $km_BL1R for overall, all car kilometers on a track. Or $km_FBM_FE3 to see my total kilometers with the insim on, on the specific track/car.

I, and I think multiple people would be amazingly happy, if such insim would be made.

Looking forward to receive some input, and maybe an offer for help from a insim-guru.

Thanks for reading!

Kind Regards,
Walter
I actually made an InSim very similar to this (lost source though).. It tracked the max distance, fuel used and average Miles Per Gallon. Though this never saved any stats, it just worked for that session

I may have some free hours a week after college, And now have nothing to do since my LaunchControl was updated to 6E...
If I see enough demand for this, in this thread I will look into writing an InSim that does save the distances for each car on each track, as well as the overall distance for each car. With an InSim GUI showing current distance, in Km or Miles.

Though this will only be done in my spare time from life, college and the girlfriend (hates me sitting programming when she's around xD)

So if anyone else is gonna have a go, let me know
Quote from DavidTiger :I actually made an InSim very similar to this (lost source though).. It tracked the max distance, fuel used and average Miles Per Gallon. Though this never saved any stats, it just worked for that session

I may have some free hours a week after college, And now have nothing to do since my LaunchControl was updated to 6E...
If I see enough demand for this, in this thread I will look into writing an InSim that does save the distances for each car on each track, as well as the overall distance for each car. With an InSim GUI showing current distance, in Km or Miles.

Though this will only be done in my spare time from life, college and the girlfriend (hates me sitting programming when she's around xD)

So if anyone else is gonna have a go, let me know

Many thanks for your over mate!

I hope more people are interested.
No one interested in such insim?
No one interested in such insim? ):
I would love to have what your talking about. But i guess noone else is.
Currently spending all my time studying for Cisco Networking and M$ Hardware exams at college so I literally don't have programming time. But as soon as I'm over with exams I will probably make a start to this
Airio records how many laps you have done. Just do some math
Quote from Mustangman759 :Airio records how many laps you have done. Just do some math

tssss...... pfffff...

I mean exact measurements Mr. Kingsbury.

And I would like to see the requested things on screen.
Lfsworld shows all of this too afaik
InGame? :O
yeah theres a command like

/w distance
/w ds "distance" /w l "laps" for car you are in... /w tl "total laps" /w f "fuel usage for current car you're in. /w 1 for 1st place races /w 2 /w 3 /w 4 so on so on. ofc /w pb works if your in a car all the cmds can be found ingame
How nice of you all to try and help but bring no serious solution. I'm talking about KM on a single track or layout, with a single car and more.
Hmm, I would also love to see such app in LFS

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG