The online racing simulator
LFS The time goes fast by PowerD HD 2012
(15 posts, started )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lyN4X7L9Dk

This my last vid of 2012.
The moments with Team WiLD DrifterZ in 2012.
The reason why my video was late on youtube, because i had big problems with rendering the video.

I wish happy new year for everybody!!!
#2 - Litro
Very good intro!
Poor FPS, bad colours, tons of effects (at the stages a bad use of them), bad music... Should I continue? Don't be mad on me, please, but I just expressing my opinion. I see that this video is made with a high expectations and with a right attitude (I guess) - that's a positive point of this video. 6/10. Good luck with upcoming projects.

P.S And yeah... Happy new year to you too!
Quote from Litro :Very good intro!

Quote from seniecka :Poor FPS, bad colours, tons of effects (at the stages a bad use of them), bad music... Should I continue? Don't be mad on me, please, but I just expressing my opinion. I see that this video is made with a high expectations and with a right attitude (I guess) - that's a positive point of this video. 6/10. Good luck with upcoming projects.

P.S And yeah... Happy new year to you too!

Thanks everybody
Awesome!!
Agree with the parts Seni mention above.
And I would just like to point out that alltho I do not like drifting that much, I did really enjoy this movie

And the intro was great!
Quote from theodu69 :Awesome!!

Quote from The Very End :Agree with the parts Seni mention above.
And I would just like to point out that alltho I do not like drifting that much, I did really enjoy this movie

And the intro was great!

Thanks very much
Im sure the fps is YouTube's fault as you said rendering issues, but good effects overall and video
Quote from Sueycide_FD :Im sure the fps is YouTube's fault as you said rendering issues, but good effects overall and video

Thanks, but no i think my video self was a bit laggy, YouTube gave my video a bit bad quality and maybe sometimes fps problems on youtube can be, because i tried to get a lot in the vid as example effects.
Really enjoyed the video, but can I ask you what song was that?
Quote from bogdani.cojocaru :Really enjoyed the video, but can I ask you what song was that?

Thanks very much, nice to hear that you enjoyed of my vid
The name of the song is Nowy Mercedes Klasy A_ Muzyka z reklamy (Damien Damien - Y Shape FULL VERSION),
if you watched it till the end you will see the name of the song.
Quote from powerdrifter1 :Thanks very much, nice to hear that you enjoyed of my vid
The name of the song is Nowy Mercedes Klasy A_ Muzyka z reklamy (Damien Damien - Y Shape FULL VERSION),
if you watched it till the end you will see the name of the song.

I did watched the whole video. Well maybe not for the last 2-3 seconds, or maybe I just wasn't paying attention. Can't really remember. I was sleepy. Anyway, thanks!
Quote from bogdani.cojocaru :I did watched the whole video. Well maybe not for the last 2-3 seconds, or maybe I just wasn't paying attention. Can't really remember. I was sleepy. Anyway, thanks!

No problem
Nice work
GO GO GO

(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG