The online racing simulator
New Dimension Racing 5th Anniversary Special Event - 28 Dec 2012 - LIVE on Simrace.tv
New Dimension Racing will celebrate it's 5th anniversary of existence in Live for Speed on December 28th, 2012. To mark the occasion, what other way should a governing body celebrate it's anniversary? How about organize a race! That will be done!

The track and cars were selected by the community, who have helped NDR exist these 5 years. The course will be Fern Bay Gold (FE3), a tight, twisty track theoretically located in Jamaica, which has dangerously high kerbs and few places for an easy pass. The race will be two-class, and at the vote of the community, it will pit the Formula BMW FB02 (FBM) against the XF GTi (XFG) and XR GT (XRG). Single-Seater for Class 1, the tintops for Class 2.

Qualifying will take place at 21:00 UTC, for 20 minutes. It will be split between two servers to expedite the process and allow cars to be on track with only similar cars. The race will be two hours in duration, standard LFS standing start, and 1 mandatory pitstop during the race is on the card.

Join Jonathan Palmer and a cast of others for commentary of this event, starting at 21:00 UTC on Simrace.tv Stream 2

Event Info
Race Tracker (will show data starting around event time)
IRC: #ndr @ irc.gamesurge.net
10 minutes you foolz!

(shameless bump)
No remote tonite?
Notified deko, if he still forgets then I will config
we're live
We're Live!
Fix the remoototteesssseesszz
silence.... the commentary line of the year !
Quote from TFalke55 :silence.... the commentary line of the year !

Hahaha.. made a good laugh at least
We're a bunch of idiots.
that was legendary :'D

obviously everyone in the comms box had the stream open but muted
Quote from cargame.nl :Fix the remoototteesssseesszz

Needed to wait too long, sorry
#13 - CSF
We gon hav fun
"I'm going to get raped" @ Wilko

I did enjoy that line.
#15 - CSF
Think we have a late contender for line of the year.
:l
broadcast of the year
U driunk

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG