The online racing simulator
Had an awesome day yesterday with Tommy Østgaard, Nicholas Leslie Zawadi Wrage, Thorsten Ulrich, Felix Hillen and Philipp Roeben!

First meeting them at the kart-track in Breda, where we was supposed to kart, but they already had done that just as I arrived.

So they needed a break, so we went to play Airhockey and lost the ****ing puck, it went to ghostland it seemed!

Then we did a short tournament in a race game thingy, and all failed. H-shifter was F.U.B.AR. So when I tried I got rammed off by bloody AI, than failed myself.

Then we asked if we could kart 2 heats, but we had to wait 3 bloody hours!!!!

So then the Team Rock Racing Meeting, went heading to Rotterdam to take some pictures at the harbor.

After like 1,5 hours of searching we found some harbor, than went of to search a liquer store. Bought some booze and drank some in the car, whilst Philipp drove the car without any.

Taking some curbs here and there, and shaking up Flix our trunk-guy. (yes we had someone laying in the trunk covered with blankets! DDD )

Then off to the McDonalds somewhere close to Dordrecht. The guys had already eaten way to much there this weekend, but I was hungry

Karting in Dordrecht followed, with a nice track, but so ****ing slippery and understeery. Broke 2 nails and hurt my neck by going straight into the wall 3 times, when steering left or right..... -.-

Then of to Rosmalen, for some competition in the GT Omega Racing cockpit, was awesome, and for the 3rd time today Tommy won!

Looking forward to meet these guys another time, it was UN-FACKING-FASSBAR!

A group photo found here:
https://www.facebook.com/photo ... 67&type=1&theater

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG