The online racing simulator
New Computer: Unlocks For This Week Used?
ok so my problem is i got a new computer right? so i downloaded Live For Speed Straight up and i logged in once into Live For Speed and it came up Unlocked for this week all used, is there a different way to log into S2?
#2 - Nilex
http://www.lfs.net/?page=contactus
First link on the page gives you some general information about unlocks. If you ran out either be patient until friday, or write an e-mail to the devs asking for an additional unlock.

After installing LFS to a new comp it will always be locked, even if it was unlocked on your previous comp. This is because unlock information tied to your license is hardware locked. Meaning, if you change some hardware component LFS will have to be unlocked again (if my memory still serves me). Same goes when a significant update to LFS is released. Only then, devs usually give everyone 3 free unlocks to avoid people running out of them.
Ok Thanks bud
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :you get 3 new unlocks every friday.

No, you don't.

Quote from http://www.lfs.net/?page=agreement :

You will initially be able to unlock LFS S2 or later versions 3 times. This allows you to unlock on two computers and keep one spare unlock.

We recognise that people may buy a new computer or reinstall their operating system from time to time. For this reason, we will automatically give you an extra spare unlock once a week (every friday morning), up to a maximum of having 2 spare unlocks available. The number of unlocks you have left can be found on your status page.

Then you were always told a lie.
It's a Saturday 22nd 1:36am and i still can't unlock o.O
Then read the first paragraph of the second post again.

Oh, and you posted at 4:36pm on Friday afternoon in Europe. Maybe you got it until now.
Quote :The number of unlocks you have left can be found on your status page.

How many unlocks do you have according to the above link?

Oh and Zeug, nice to see you around again
Hi, nice to be back.

Let's see how long it lasts this time.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG