The online racing simulator
Race of Champions 2012
(36 posts, started )
only stumbled upon it for the last three races .. which cars did they run? saw XBow, ROC "Car" and R8 GT3
#27 - JJ72
Quote from Mustafur :they should give them go karts next year.

Standing start would be a problem...unless you give them shifters, which would be crazy to watch.
Quote from JJ72 :Standing start would be a problem...unless you give them shifters, which would be crazy to watch.

Rotax karts do fine starts... not exactly fast.

There used to be some race in france with F1 drivers and WC Kart drivers in 2 Strokes with a clutch, was never a problem.
Quote from Dennis93 :Rotax karts do fine starts... not exactly fast.

There used to be some race in france with F1 drivers and WC Kart drivers in 2 Strokes with a clutch, was never a problem.

Still exist, last year they have introduced electrics go kart. Next one is in 2013 as there is one race every two years.
Quote from MoMo92i :Still exist, last year they have introduced electrics go kart. Next one is in 2013 as there is one race every two years.

**** off.
It's just wrong, and slow
Well actually I have seen Vergne driving one of those in his father's track near Paris and this is nearly as fast as a rotaxmax. It is just completely not impressive at all and looks slow compared to 2 strokes
Quote from MoMo92i :Well actually I have seen Vergne driving one of those in his father's track near Paris and this is as fast as a rotaxmax. It is just completely not impressive at all and looks slow compared to 2 strokes

Rotax has nothing against the old 2strokes they used.

Race of Champions 2012
(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG