The online racing simulator
Quote from MoMo92i :Appeal sent. We only want admins to review this action. We will respect their final decision so no need to argue guys.

I'm sorry but what do you mean by that.
Deko asked me to be a steward and I sad I would. Also all of us agreed, and I wrote the report.
Quote from Jonathon.provost :I'm sorry but what do you mean by that.
Deko asked me to be a steward and I sad I would. Also all of us agreed, and I wrote the report.

Please read NDR sporting code (IV.4.Appeals)

Quote from NDR Sporting Code IV.4.Appeals :
4. Appeals

1.A driver or team may appeal a protest decision that they do not agree with to attempt tochange the result.
2.Appeals shall be sent to appeals@newdimensionracing.com
3.An appeal must contain the protest decision being appealed, as well as justification fromthe appellant's point of view as to why the initial protest result was incorrect.
4.Appeals for result-affecting penalties must be filed within 48 hours of decisionannouncement or the result will become final 48 hours following the latest protestdecision announcement.
5.Appeals for probation or exclusions may be heard any time, but may have no retroactiveeffect

Will not say more in public, everything is in the appeal. As I said no need to argue on race discussion topic about something that admins (NDR) only have to stated and will have no consequence on race result anyway.
Quote from TypeRacing :I don't like guys who are offending my team either. Deal with losing. You guys should have been used with that already. Next time just keep your guys mouths shut, too much optimism ain't good either as you can see.

Deal with losing? you provoked this so please do as you keep saying and keep your mouth shut.

our luck isnt good in GT1ws but atm we are 2nd in team champ on tbowc and niki is 2nd in driver champ with a chance to win the overall champ today.

and optimism is what fuels a team to success not doing 3h race with 30min practice and causing crashes with others
Get a ****in room already.
Safety car, huehuehue :P
Quote from Franky.S :Deal with losing? you provoked this so please do as you keep saying and keep your mouth shut.

our luck isnt good in GT1ws but atm we are 2nd in team champ on tbowc and niki is 2nd in driver champ with a chance to win the overall champ today.

and optimism is what fuels a team to success not doing 3h race with 30min practice and causing crashes with others

Ok. But seriously this is NDR not WTBOC.
Quote from Franky.S :and optimism is what fuels a team to success not doing 3h race with 30min practice and causing crashes with others

Before blaming anyone like that, please give us reference. Thanks.
Quote from TypeRacing :Before blaming anyone like that, please give us reference. Thanks.

Careful what you wish for, the references they give might show that they were involved in both the big crashes at the 2 starts
Quote from xtraction :Careful what you wish for, the references they give might show that they were involved in both the big crashes at the 2 starts

this.
#60 - CSF
Quote from MoMo92i :Please read NDR sporting code (IV.4.Appeals)

Will not say more in public, everything is in the appeal. As I said no need to argue on race discussion topic about something that admins (NDR) only have to stated and will have no consequence on race result anyway.

Yeah I'd ignore him.
Quote from Franky.S :this.

your not following what i actually mean, what im saying is that you guys complain about everyone else and make yourselfs out to be perfect, when infact you always struggle to finish races.
Quote from xtraction :your not following what i actually mean, what im saying is that you guys complain about everyone else and make yourselfs out to be perfect, when infact you always struggle to finish races.

+1
I saw ixion do many stupid things during the race one of which involved constant overtaking under sc and then due to that you punted a car retaking a lap under sc. (Iirc )
Quote from Mustangman759 :+1
I saw ixion do many stupid things during the race one of which involved constant overtaking under sc and then due to that you punted a car retaking a lap under sc. (Iirc )

was it the chinese or the finnish?
Quote from dekojester :Lutz @ Simrace.tv will upload the recordings Monday he tells me, he was away most of the week and I think he was participating in some simracing himself, so once he gets them up, I'll work on them ASAP after for YouTube.

Getting MPRs right now, those will be up soon (including Abandoned start)

No pressure! I just want to ask what time could it be on YT?

Cheers!
Quote from Orchideus :No pressure! I just want to ask what time could it be on YT?

Cheers!

Well, if it's available for me to download before 1730 UTC today, I can start to upload the parts before having to leave for my other job, in which case YouTube should have it processed sometime later that evening (european time). Else, Tuesday sometime for YouTube.
Thanks for reply.
Quote from Franky.S :was it the chinese or the finnish?

Sadly, the finnish guy took out car number #19 into turn 2 & 3 at the first lap of the restart after the red flag situation.

No harsh feelings though but still kinda unnecessary.
Quote from martinson :Sadly, the finnish guy took out car number #19 into turn 2 & 3 at the first lap of the restart after the red flag situation.

No harsh feelings though but still kinda unnecessary.

I would like to apologise for this. i didnt know untill now
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by boothy : post too useless
Quote from dekojester :Well, if it's available for me to download before 1730 UTC today, I can start to upload the parts before having to leave for my other job, in which case YouTube should have it processed sometime later that evening (european time). Else, Tuesday sometime for YouTube.

Make this guy from simraceTV hurry up. I'm dying here to watch this stream already with that epic commentary
its already uploaded under New Dimension Racing in the SRTV library
Ok, thanks Sean. Sorry for mix-up everyone. There was no question
Yes, they do get put on racemedia.org, but I want to hide that as much as possible and direct views to the lfsndrtv Youtube channel, so I can see the full analytics about viewership, and perhaps drive enough traffic to it so that I can become a YouTube "partner" and get some advertising monies in to help fund NDR.

Not that I care if you watch it on racemedia.org, but I'd prefer to drive traffic to an actual NDR branded channel

E: I am downloading the files now to upload to the NDR youtube, ftr
Yay youtube is working today . No internal monkey errors.
I must congratulate you on your great and knowledgable commentary especially the shout out to Jakes dad in Bulgaria, yes you were right so you dont need a kicking :P

Great close racing and superb track marshalling btw
Ill be tuning in for as many races as you can transmit.

Jakes dad

GT1WS 2013 Round 2: Race Discussion
(85 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG