The online racing simulator
Torsdagsrace S28 Race 4 2012-12-06 BF1@Aston GP
Pls read the rules below carefully, and make sure you understand the meaning of them!

Admins will be on the servers to answer all the questions
Feel free to place questions in this forum as well!

Track: Aston Grand Prix (AS5)
Car(s): BF1
Qual: 20 min (no telepit)
Laps: 22 laps
Wind: No wind
Pitstop: 1 Forced pitstop, pitwindow lap 2-20, 4 tyre change
Server(s): Torsdagsrace A (+ Torsdagsrace B if more than 32 attenders)

TR Top: BF1
WR BF1: 2:05.37 (DarkPainF1)

SCHEDULE
=========
19:00 - 21:00 CET: Warm up
21.00 - 21:20 CET: Qualification
21:30 CET Race start
Estimated race length 45 min

OFFICIAL TRAINING DAY
===================
Much more fun to train together!
Tuesday 12/4 20:00-22:00 CET
Drop in, no password set.

QUALIFICATION
============
Garage is CLOSED during Q.
- ALL setup changes, tyrechanges and refueling during qualification MUST be made on the pitsquare in the pitlane. You are NOT allowed to go into the garage and change your setup.

- If your car becomes undrivable you MUST go into spectate mode (shift-S) or into garage (shift-P). Your qualification session is then over, you are NOT allowed to rejoin (shift-J) a qualification session.

Violators that rejoin the Q will have to start the race from the garage on server B (if B are in use)

Qualification is held on servers, A and B.
A-server: Aimed for average and more skilled drivers.
B-server: Aimed for average and less skilled drivers.
B-server: Also aimed for drivers never driven TR before and late arrivals that has to midjoin the Q.

Drivers that fail to follow this conduct of honour and misplace themselves on the wrong Q-server might be taken out of the qualification by TR Admins

General Q behaviour.
- ALL drivers MUST check the "minimap" for upcoming drivers driving there hotlap.
- If you are on outlap/inlap you MUST let drivers on hotlap stay on their racing line and let hotlap driver pass in a safe way.
- Its recommended to let faster drivers pass if you have "lost" your hotlap, otherwise normal racing rules applies if both drivers are on a hotlap.
Qualification protest are treated the same way as race protests.

RACE
=====
NO mandatory pit.
You are free to go to pit of your own choice.
Rejoin race are NOT allowed after reset or spectate (shift-R/shift-S).

Would you like to participate?
Despite TR being a league, you are not required to partake every week. Simply join the races that sound fun to you! Every week a new sticky thread will be created here in TR's forum.

Sign up using our form. More information about the signup procedure is found here.
Amongst those who have signed up, we go by first-come, first-served.

WELCOME!
We are working on updating the TR servers and will hope to have them updated asap. Atleast now you know the next crazy combo and can practice for the race...
Quote from mange_e :We are working on updating the TR servers and will hope to have them updated asap. Atleast now you know the next crazy combo and can practice for the race...

I'm sorry to say that it does not look like the servers will be updated for tonights race... I hope we still get some racers. Or does anyone have an updated server that we could use for tonights race?
Quote from mange_e :I'm sorry to say that it does not look like the servers will be updated for tonights race... I hope we still get some racers. Or does anyone have an updated server that we could use for tonights race?

One of Redline Racing's server is currently running on this combo, perhaps you should ask them?
torsdagrace
Here at redline 7 sever well have our race or host for it if needed

Quote from rocketeer88 :Here at redline 7 sever well have our race or host for it if needed

That would be awesome, many thanks.!!

Can you set it up for a 20min qualification and 22 laps race with mandatory pitstop?
toesdagrace
yes we can
Quote from rocketeer88 :yes we can

Thanks again!

I will login in as soon as I have updated my client

ALL RACERS, PLEASE GO TO REDLINE SERVER 7 FOR TONIGHTS RACE
ALL RACERS, PLEASE GO TO REDLINE SERVER 7 FOR TONIGHTS RACE

Password is: 3xvettel
Thanx Redline for letting us use your server

Next Thursday TR is casncelled due to Lucia. Big party eve in Sweden and we cant tolerate drunk drivers on our racetrack

But on Sunday 16:th there is the annual "Klappjakten", its a must for every driver anticipating in TR Very FUN and Friendly event for sure

Check it out here and sign up one or more teams:
http://www.liveforspeed.se/for ... ic,266.msg607.html#msg607

CU all then

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG