The online racing simulator

Poll : What one of these applies to you?

MOVE Round #5 to qualify at 18:00 GMT (I want to watch F1)
LEAVE Round #5 to qualify at 16:00 GMT (I want to watch F1)
LEAVE Round #5 to qualify at 16:00 GMT (Can't make it otherwise)
MOVE Round #5 to qualify at 18:00 GMT (Can't make it otherwise)
Westhill 207 (Round 5) Start Time Poll
Please only check the one that applies to you. Only those who plan on attending need submit a responce.

Ignore the (I want to watch F1 on the last option of LEAVE, I tried to do this too quickly . Should have been "DON'T")

The scheduled F1 Start time is at 16:00 GMT.
It's not "pole",it's poll,as poles are... Ah,forget it,you never remember anyway...
Everybody pls remember:
There are some guys, including me, that will watch the F1 final after our race at WE1, so pls don't post any spoilers in chat telling the outcome of the F1 final.
Quote from Eclipsed :It's not "pole",it's poll,as poles are... Ah,forget it,you never remember anyway...

If I had a penny for every time that I don't think and wrote the wrong "poll"

Fixed
Quote from Cornys :If I had a penny for every time that I don't think and wrote the wrong "poll"

Fixed

Sorry for off-topic

Quote from Flame CZE :Sorry for off-topic

I know, I made this thread in about 40 seconds and didn't put too much thought into it
#7 - Sobis
Why does the most people vote for 4th option? Cameron said you should ignore it...
Quote from Sobis :Why does the most people vote for 4th option? Cameron said you should ignore it...

I ment ignore the typo in it, not the option its self
I voted option 2, but now I want option 4 so bear this in mind :P

EDIT: Fail, i still want option 2.
Okay, it would seem that there are about the same number of people who can't make a later race as there are who want the race to be delayed. Only one needs the race to be later and about the same number of drivers want the race to remain at it's initial start time anyways. Small sample I'm afraid, and I'm not sure what happened in today's race, but I hope that this decision is the best one. No matter what is done some people are not going to be happy about it, but I hope this is the best choice.

In other news, we'll actually have a stream! (Nobody will watch live because of F1 though I'm afraid)
So you get a stream that nobody will watch because its at the same time as F1... Why even bother with the poll? It clearly shows the majority want it moved...
lolwat sma and fatsu dont want to watch f1.. woulda been 12 to 5 if they were proper kimi fans. -.-
IMO Option 4 is kinda silly because they dont have to watch F1 anyway. Obviously most people have said they could race anyway(option 2), but theres always the risk of someone giving away the result postrace etc. Personally I think it would be better to move it as the series "regulars" would prefer this, I think.
can u make the decision asap, don't wanna do practice then hear the race will be organised same time as f1 and not be able to drive the race because I would obviously watch F1
When I made my previous statement most of the vote was on option 4, but I will be PM'ing everybody very soon about this round, and it will likely be moved.

Thanks for the input

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG