The online racing simulator
G27 For sale in Finland :/
Hello, racers. I've not been racing for too long and now that time got even more limited due to school and other activities, I really have NO time to drive.. So Im selling my under 1month old G27 for 190€. (bought it for 230€ under a month ago..)

If any1 in FINLAND (lol) got interested, PM me and we will talk more about it.

It's sad tho, I dont want to sell it but.. It's just collecting dust right now..

ALSO u think I should ask more money for it? I dont really know is that price too low/high?
#2 - troy
Well, I can get a brand new G27 for those 190 Euro in Switzerland. Maybe you're lucky and somebody does not compare prices but I doubt you can sell it for that amount of money.
Dont sell it if you dont want. Put it in the box to wait for its time. Because Then when you have time, you dont have g27. But yeah, school first.
Quote from troy :Well, I can get a brand new G27 for those 190 Euro in Switzerland. Maybe you're lucky and somebody does not compare prices but I doubt you can sell it for that amount of money.

In Finland, 190€ for used one thats so new, its NOTHING. ppl sell them for 200 up to 230euros. Cheapest new one here is 229e if I remember correctly.
Jimms sold them new at 199€ for a very long time, and they still do if you email them about it. For a used wheel 150-170€ seems to be the price range at the moment.
Quote from troy :Well, I can get a brand new G27 for those 190 Euro in Switzerland. Maybe you're lucky and somebody does not compare prices but I doubt you can sell it for that amount of money.

How cheap or expensive it is, depends on which country you live in. In Norway, a new G27 cost 292 EUR. About a year ago, the G27 cost about 340 EUR new in Norway.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG