The online racing simulator
#1 - Nilex
LFSW - host details - live progress [Fixed in 0.6B12]
Driver status says 'in pits' while is actually spec'ing (pink bar). Happens only when clicking spectate from garage screen.
Fixed in 0.6B12
No refreshed number of laps. Start a race from 5 laps, I write the command /laps 10. In game became 10 laps, but in LHP (live host progress) the same 5 laps.
In the qualification of the same.
Attached images
2012-11-26_230129.jpg
Thank you, that one is fixed in B14
Why DANIEL-CRO is not in the list? He is online (his the "online stats" is hide).
Attached images
2012-11-29_182352.jpg
I idled about 3 hours on server, and also in server logs I found line "FATAL NET ERROR : NOTCONN". Guess server lost connection to master server for some time.
Also check this
(fixed in 0.6E TEST5 DEDI)
Found another...
Spectating in lobby screen, change car to other one, do not join race, on Live Progress you status remain in pits all time
(fixed in 0.6E TEST5 DEDI)
Another...
Number of laps is not cleared in Live Host Progress, when doing /pitlane username
Number of laps wrong after host lose connection to master server (or master server is down), also wrong best lap

edit: In practice mode laps are not cleared if you pit and come back to track

edit2: After losing connection to master server and autoreconnection, idling users are not shown on live host progress
Attached images
progress.JPG
I did the following and saw a mistake.
First time so - shift+p, at live progress "in pits"; I press on a button "spectate", at live progress "spectating"

I made on the contrary...
shift+s, at live progress "spectating"; shift+p, at live progress "spectating"
After a server restart LFSW is reporting that server[s] are in practice mode while they are actually not.

When doing a shift-R though it's OK.
Quote from cargame.nl :After a server restart LFSW is reporting that server[s] are in practice mode while they are actually not.

When doing a shift-R though it's OK.

I guess this has nothing to do with server restart, but generaly when there are 0 connections its always reports practice mode (untill race starts)
Hmm yeah seems logical on second thought.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG