The online racing simulator
Logitech Driving Force Pro's for sale! UK
I have three Logitech Driving Force Pro's that I would like to sell, just getting in the way now.

Two have been used, I'm not sure how bad they are as I haven't used them in a a while but I will check them and get pictures of them.. iirc one sets pedals are funny (not 100% sure)

One is brand new in box and iirc it has never been opened. I will open it to test it all works if anyone is interested..

Don't really know a price but it will be UK only - I'm guessing postage will cost at least £10-15?

Soo if anyone is interested in any of them post up with an offer - I will get a fixed price sorted out once I get the pictures and have tested them.

I know everyone will know what it looks like, but for those who may not, here is a picture.

If no one is interested they will all go on eBay.
What price were you thinking for the new one? Christmas gift ideas ftw
Quote from tbofram :What price were you thinking for the new one? Christmas gift ideas ftw

Not too sure tbh, dunno what they are really worth now.

I'd guess that the postage would be about £15? I'll have to find out a price and let you know.

Unless you'd like to make a reasonable offer?
Quote from lukelfs :Not too sure tbh, dunno what they are really worth now.

I'd guess that the postage would be about £15? I'll have to find out a price and let you know.

Unless you'd like to make a reasonable offer?

I will think about it

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG