The online racing simulator
Quote from Inouva :you sure?, cuz that configurator have some options that are not in the ini at all, you should give it a try

That's because it will be designed for a different version.

You have no clue what you're talking about.
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :the ENB series went to go from dx8 to dx9, i think you mean. read more about it here also the enb injector that can make your dx8 work with the dx9 version .

I don't really get what you mean.

LFS runs in DX8 but newer betas run in DX9.

This ENB works with both, by using that converted but keeping the original d3d9.dll.
Quote from Kyotee :That's because it will be designed for a different version.

You have no clue what you're talking about.

are you sure?, because i achived same result as you got with only 5 fps loss when i get a masive fps loss using any of your settings regardless of what i touch in the ini
but well, you are the master, sorry for botter you
Quote from Inouva :are you sure?, because i achived same result as you got with only 5 fps loss when i get a masive fps loss using any of your settings regardless of what i touch in the ini
but well, you are the master, sorry for botter you

No need to be an ass about it. I know perfectly well how to configure INIs and GLSL shaders, I don't need an outdated, incompatible, limited piece of software to do it for me (badly).
Quote from Kyotee :No need to be an ass about it. I know perfectly well how to configure INIs and GLSL shaders, I don't need an outdated, incompatible, limited piece of software to do it for me (badly).

maybe if your post in a better way, because i tryed to give some help and all your post what i found was a ass answer from you.

you should change your way to speak to others on the forum, and you are not the only one who know how to edit shaders, ini's, .dlls. just saying

good luck with your enb
Quote from Inouva :maybe if your post in a better way, because i tryed to give some help and all your post what i found was a ass answer from you.

you should change your way to speak to others on the forum, and you are not the only one who know how to edit shaders, ini's, .dlls. just saying

good luck with your enb

"dlls"

You can't edit a dll, it's a compiled assembly.
Quote from Inouva :there is a tool for GTA SA that edits and create ENB files, have a really nice interface and all options are explained properly

you can use that tool to edit the enbconvertor.ini and enbseries.ini, i i'be used it for lfs some time ago and got nice results with that tool

that seems useful, where can I find this tool? or at least what is the name?
Quote from Specht77 :that seems useful, where can I find this tool? or at least what is the name?

It's outdated, only works with older, slower versions of ENB and doesn't let you adjust nearly half the options ENB is capable of. I really recommend you learn to edit enbseries.ini, it's very simple.
Quote from Kyotee :It's outdated, only works with older, slower versions of ENB and doesn't let you adjust nearly half the options ENB is capable of. I really recommend you learn to edit enbseries.ini, it's very simple.

I edit my enbseries.ini on notepad for about 5 years now, and still want to see what this outdated thing is
Quote from Specht77 :I edit my enbseries.ini on notepad for about 5 years now, and still want to see what this outdated thing is

Behold the glory.

Yeah I'm not using it either.
Quote from Kyotee :

Behold the glory.

Yeah I'm not using it either.

Is not that one
Quote from Inouva :Is not that one

If you mean the ingame editor then that's built into ENB and only comes with the recent Skyrim and GTA IV ENBs.
Does this shader work for the Oculus Mode?
Low Frame Rate
Can anyone please make an ENB for computers that can't handle even the low settings on this or can someone tell me where to get an ENB that doesn't make my in-game FPS less than 7 with full graphics settings without ENB it's 40-60 with low ENB it's about11 and very high is 4-5.
Quote from Hadtstein :Does this shader work for the Oculus Mode?

I have no clue but I can't imagine why it wouldn't.
Quote from BeNoM :Can anyone please make an ENB for computers that can't handle even the low settings on this or can someone tell me where to get an ENB that doesn't make my in-game FPS less than 7 with full graphics settings without ENB it's 40-60 with low ENB it's about11 and very high is 4-5.

If you can't run LFS at 60 constant, then ENB is NOT for you. Any form of it.
To Sad
Oh ok thnx anyways. Guess i got to get a better/newer computer or Graphics card.
Which are those Westhill textures? :O

I want to adapt them to Blackwood :P
Quote from diego9972 :Which are those Westhill textures? :O

I want to adapt them to Blackwood :P

I'm afraid I can't remember where I found them.
my game crashes when i start it but if i delete d3d9.dll or d3d8.dll it will work
Quote from Kyotee :Just press Shift + F12 to disable it in the menus. Though, unless you go into Options > Screen and bind Shift + F12 to your current resolution, there's a chance LFS might change it. So, go into Options, Screen, over on the right, click the button that says "F12", then, Shift + F12 will only disable the mod, so you can use the menu. Shift + F12 will also enable it again, when you get into the game.

What if I'm using windowed (borderless)?
Borrowing this thread, this isn't really related to ENB but I'm trying to make only SweetFX work with my own preset, for some reason it doesn't work even though all the necessary files should be there. The ENB works but when I download vanilla SweetFX and use my own preset, nothing. Anyone know why?

EDIT: Tried the ENB again and now it crashes my game

[01:42:46] Redirecting CreateDevice : successful (width: 1680, height: 1050)
[01:42:46] Initializing SMAA (width: 1680, height: 1050)...
Quote from Myffe :Borrowing this thread, this isn't really related to ENB but I'm trying to make only SweetFX work with my own preset, for some reason it doesn't work even though all the necessary files should be there. The ENB works but when I download vanilla SweetFX and use my own preset, nothing. Anyone know why?

EDIT: Tried the ENB again and now it crashes my game

[01:42:46] Redirecting CreateDevice : successful (width: 1680, height: 1050)
[01:42:46] Initializing SMAA (width: 1680, height: 1050)...

Sounds like you're missing files. I've moved to using Reshade and Master Effect Reborn now, ENB grew too old a long time ago. Add me on Skype if you want my preset and files: thunder_fap

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG