The online racing simulator
Video + Image updated to latest version.
Kyotee

Awsome work ! I drive with it. Only problem is less fps. I have 30 and can't play normal.

I have one question about ENB. It's possible to make something look like sun reflect in lfs ?

I also have no idea if it's possible to make enb a little bit more shiny... Can you tell me what i need to change ? If you give me a permission to change it.

Quote from juliao :make new graphics realisti to lfs

Please go away, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Quote from sti228 :Kyotee

Awsome work ! I drive with it. Only problem is less fps. I have 30 and can't play normal.

I have one question about ENB. It's possible to make something look like sun reflect in lfs ?

I also have no idea if it's possible to make enb a little bit more shiny... Can you tell me what i need to change ? If you give me a permission to change it.

Two things for you. One, don't break the layout with such huge images, and two, no, neither of these are possible. You can feel free to tune the settings but you probably won't be able to get the effects you want. And you can improve your FPS by going into enbseries.ini, and turning off Ambient Occlusion. You'll have to enable Depth of Field, however.
Kyotee

Sorry me for huge images and thank you for information.
New Version, finally. SweetFX was updated.
correct me if i'm wrong, if we finally get dx9 on LFS as scawen says we're going to get... Would it be possible to use more effects on enbseries?
Quote from Specht77 :correct me if i'm wrong, if we finally get dx9 on LFS as scawen says we're going to get... Would it be possible to use more effects on enbseries?

Nope, all these effects are run using DirectX 9 using a wrapper. But an official port to DX9 could mean better performance.
Progress halted while I'm on vacation, but some new pics have been added.
Kyotee

Good work ! Like it so much

Looks nice.
But that it drops my fps from 300-500 to 30-50 is just hilarious.
Anyway, it's not that useful for me, as it blurs the whole dashboard, I kinda need that when racing.
Quote from xfirestorm :Looks nice.
But that it drops my fps from 300-500 to 30-50 is just hilarious.
Anyway, it's not that useful for me, as it blurs the whole dashboard, I kinda need that when racing.

Ah yes, the digital dashboards that are rendered outside the Zbuffer. Sadly, I cannot fix those. Not without the help of the devs, at least. You could always delete effect.txt to disable the blurring. Or, even better, go into enbseries.ini and disable ambient occlusion, your FPS will be about 150, 200, but you'll get all the colour correction again.

This is very much a mod to tinker with.
Yeah, I've tried that, and it was still the same. Although, I did only give it a quick glance, maybe when I'll have more time on my hands, I'll play with it a bit more.
#91 - Davo

Testing it on DX9, everything works fine.
Kyotee, for some reason Sweetfx (d3d9a) doesn't want to work, it shows an error (memory cant be read) right after running the game. Without proxy enabled ENB works fine..
I have Geforce GT240 here, with 306.81 drivers.
Quote from Darecki :Kyotee, for some reason Sweetfx (d3d9a) doesn't want to work, it shows an error (memory cant be read) right after running the game. Without proxy enabled ENB works fine..
I have Geforce GT240 here, with 306.81 drivers.

Is that all the error says? If not, send me a screenshot.
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :i have this sweetfx problem with distance.. in closeup i see everything as should be.. 20 meters ahead, i get blur.. 40 meters ahead, its like clean again. beyond its blur again. what setting do this effect? its annoying as i get a shading line going infront of me all times. if anyone could help..

Delete effect.txt, there's something playing up with your zbuffer.
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :if i turn the vignette setting off it removes it. so i reduced the vignette setting, so now i got a more clear image but it still blurrs, even tho its much less and less annoying now. also found out. if you got issues reading your chat text or text in general because of blurr. you can goto lfs options and turn off mipmapping for text inside lfs. then your text is back on screen. withouut the blurr. i found 2 ways to set it. one is totally off. and other is somewhere around midway, there i found a spot where text is visible but it still uses the effect aswell.i guess its also a matter of system used when it comes to settings like this. i noticed many people uses way to much contrast and such. so its not certain my settings for my screen matches the settings here.. that is a possibility as we also found out with the ENB series. but it sure has some effect thhis sweetfx. im still using it, but i know that some day i must do the settings for my likings myself, and its gonna take forever lol

I've been working on my ENB for like 2 years, it's been changed to my liking forever and it still isn't perfect. ENB is kinda like that.
there is a tool for GTA SA that edits and create ENB files, have a really nice interface and all options are explained properly

you can use that tool to edit the enbconvertor.ini and enbseries.ini, i i'be used it for lfs some time ago and got nice results with that tool
Quote from Inouva :there is a tool for GTA SA that edits and create ENB files, have a really nice interface and all options are explained properly

you can use that tool to edit the enbconvertor.ini and enbseries.ini, i i'be used it for lfs some time ago and got nice results with that tool

I do it manually and it works fine.
Quote from Kyotee :I do it manually and it works fine.

you sure?, cuz that configurator have some options that are not in the ini at all, you should give it a try

Kyotee's ENB + SweetFX (All new, updated!)
(128 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG