The online racing simulator
new plugin idea
i have a idea for a new plugin!

if you roll your car it says (lfs driver name) ROLLED HIS CAR AND NEEDS HELP!

please tell me if its a good plugin idea
It's propably something like 3 lines of code, but every idea is good.
There is no way of detecting that somebody has 'rolled his car' so thats pretty much end of story.

And not every idea is good. There are loads of stupid idea's. Talking about idea's is good though
Quote from cargame.nl :There is no way of detecting that somebody has 'rolled his car' so thats pretty much end of story.

It's why I said he should do it.
Quote from cargame.nl :
And not every idea is good. There are loads of stupid idea's. Talking about idea's is good though

Yeah. Every idea should be thought before done.
Quote from misiek08 :It's why I said he should do it.

cargame.nl meant that there is literally no way of detecting whether someone has rolled their car, it's impossible to program - InSim doesn't give that kind of information.

Information about roll & pitch is only available through OutSim, which is client side only.
What about this? "Car so and so is stationary - he might have rolled or out of fuel and needs help" I am sure In Sim gives information if a car is stationary.
Theres a racing insim which says when someone brings out a yellow flag to the admins. Im sure that will work.
Quote from Degats :cargame.nl meant that there is literally no way of detecting whether someone has rolled their car, it's impossible to program - InSim doesn't give that kind of information.

Information about roll & pitch is only available through OutSim, which is client side only.

I know it, but I wonna see how the man is creating impossible thing. It could be fun!

new plugin idea
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG