The online racing simulator
GT1WS 2013: Welcome and General Discussion / Server Info
Welcome to NDR's first foray into GT1 league, and the series that will play host to NDR's 1st 24 hour race.

It will no doubt server to pick up the slack left by the absence of IGTC and MoE, allbeit with GT1-only flavor.

Many drivers have said in varied threads about lack of "competition", a lack of "desire".

This series will push some of you like you've never been pushed before. It will possibly bring back some of the old guard. No matter what you are, though, you're welcome here.

Accept the challenge with courage. Know that you will need to make significant effort to get proficient with these GT1 beasts.

Welcome to GT1!

Server Name: NDR.GT1 World Series
Server Pass: gt1pr4c
*ahem*

any date on numbers?
Sorry Heinrich.
Regarding the rule change with applications (teams can now enter more than 1 car per class). What are the rules regarding moving drivers between the two cars. I know if a team has 1 pro and 1 am car, you can freely move drivers between the cars...does the same apply for a team with 2 pro cars or 2 am cars. If I have 2 Am cars, can I freely move drivers back and forth between the cars between rounds?
Quote from jmeade :Regarding the rule change with applications (teams can now enter more than 1 car per class). What are the rules regarding moving drivers between the two cars. I know if a team has 1 pro and 1 am car, you can freely move drivers between the cars...does the same apply for a team with 2 pro cars or 2 am cars. If I have 2 Am cars, can I freely move drivers back and forth between the cars between rounds?

I don't think there was ever rules for this, for drivers to be officially on your team to drive.

Swapping drivers between races should be legal, Yes.
Per IV.4.a: No driver may be on more than one team roster at any time.

And per IV.4.b: A driver may only switch teams twice during a season. A driver may move from their original team, to a second team, then back to either their original team or another team. A driver may freely move between two inter-team cars if teams are allowed to have a 2nd car. Further exceptions may be made in the event of team breakups or mergers.
1. A team fielding a car in the GT1-Pro and a car in the GT1-Am class may also freely swap drivers between their team's cars, but must inform the administration of the swap.

So in essence, if you field two cars, one called Pink Cats are awesome and the other Pink Cats are Dogs (lol examples :P) you can move drivers freely between those teams.
Thank You, understood

I just asked for the same reason that Dennis pointed out: that the rule does not directly address teams with 2 Am cars or 2 Pro cars, but as long as a precedent has been set, I am happy...just wanted to make sure before I re-work the strategy
Screw you American giving us 13 :chair:
"Stig Breeding Program"
Best team name?
Well hopefully we are racing against the pink ones who walk into walls.
I would like to see name colours back, like in GT2WS , pls dont give only white and g(r)ay : (
Quote from Intrex1020 :I would like to see name colours back, like in GT2WS , pls dont give only white and g(r)ay : (

who even cares what color their name is?
hmmm... i dont know, but oh... mbe i coz im posting it? anyway it looks more sexy
Is it only me who can't get on the Pre-Qualifying Server? "Host not found on master server"
NDR.GT1 World Series PreQ
is there a broadcast?
Quote from Dinodoom :is there a broadcast?

Not as yet. We have not heard back from the provider we have contacted.
Perhaps Phil is able to do it? Or does he not have time to set up etc?
Huge shame if it can't be done as this is a premier league in my opinion. I hope you find someone deko, as long as the commentators are good we don't really need all the fancy overlayers.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Huge shame if it can't be done as this is a premier league in my opinion. I hope you find someone deko, as long as the commentators are good we don't really need all the fancy overlayers.

You dont exactly need quality commentators, i would be happy with the LFS sound and TV coverage of the race, now and again running through positions and pointing out an incident or two.

I might be taking s**t but this wouldnt be only coverage of the league, but LFS as a whole. I dont know about other teams but we post the links on our Facebook, website and Twitter. Hoping that more people get an insight in to how good LFS still is.
PMD had informed me well before even the end of this past GT2WS season that he would not be able/willing to stream GT1WS.

As I've said before, streaming is a low priority when we are short on personnel to actually OPERATE the races. If there is a stream for Round 1; it would surely only be TVDirector on autopilot with the Race Control loop, because I'm short on available people.

GT1WS 2013: Welcome and General Discussion / Server Info
(86 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG