The online racing simulator
LFSCART 2012: Debrief
5 seasons, 5 different champions. Andreas "Hibex" Erikson. Formula Racing. Ondrej "Agarash" Maska. nFinity eSports Racing. Sebastian "Seb66" Hutchinson. Sonicrealms Racing. Jarl "arox123" Teien. ineX Racing. Sascha "Feuerdrache" Riegler. Genuine Racing.

On the whole, this season was good for a 5th year. The races were long, challenging. The competition, at times fierce, other times just cruising.

LFSCART is not a series to be taken lightly. It takes planning, practice to be good in the FO8, it takes even more to be excellent at it.

LFSCART is NDR's longest-running series, even though it was not NDR property at its inception. NDR actually had a participant in the first season, named Timo Hynninen. It became part of NDR during that first season, with NDR offering its help and burgeoning league experience. I suppose it would not be a stretch to call it one of the premier LFS leagues of the time.

It will be back in 2013, barring some unforseen circumstances. I personally expect most of you back, and more, and willing and ready to fight tooth and nail for every spot of every race.

Your thoughts, comments, suggestions are welcome.

Thank you.
#2 - CSF
We won the teams championship that season. It isnt exactly clear with the way he wrote it though
#5 - CSF
Quote from IsaacPrice :We won the teams championship that season. It isnt exactly clear with the way he wrote it though

Must be the only time the winning driver wasn't in the winning team.
OMFG THAT IS EPIC T

HUEUHEUHAUHEUHEUEHAEUHEUAHEUHEAUEHAUEHAUEHUAHEUAEHAUH
Quote from CSF :Must be the only time the winning driver wasn't in the winning team.

Yes.
Great, exciting season. Sadly, I didn’t do every race due to not being at home at most weekends But I’m happy for 6th place overall and 2nd in rookie cup! Also, the Kyoto 500 ended up well for me, although with a ton of luck. I wanted to make a good result in the oval cup but again, I wasn’t at home for the autocross race, so 3rd place, not bad

Also, the attendance in the last couple of races wasn’t as good, but still some good racing there.

Congratulations to the winners, and hopefully see you next season!
8th overall for me after missing first 2 rounds due moving to other country - I'd say it's quite an achievement for me! Of course the inactivity from other competitors helped me a lot. The weird part - somehow I managed to be higher in road trophy than in oval challenge,while being better in oval,could have something to do with misfortunes in both Kyoto oval rounds and the same other drivers' inactivity in road ones...
Too bad that my teammate was too busy/lazy and missed most of rounds,could have our team at least 1 position higher...

Thanks to NDR for my favourite series,I'll be back for 2013! (unless these rumours about end of world comes true ) Gratuliere Feuerdrache für meistertitel,grats to GenR,my new home country for Nation's cup!

PS. How about score 2 highest drivers form country towards nation's cup? With this system champion's nation almost automaticaly is best. Not that it would make difference this year...
Good results for llm
You might want to note the follwing race dates for the 2013 season:
May 4th
May 18th
June 1st
June 15th
June 22nd/23rd/29th Kyoto 500
July 6th
July 20th
August 3rd
August 17th

Quote from dekojester :Your thoughts, comments, suggestions are welcome.

Quote from tfalke55 :you might want to note the follwing race dates for the 2013 season:
May 4th
may 18th
june 1st
june 15th
june 22nd/23rd/29th kyoto 500
july 6th
july 20th
august 3rd
august 17th

saturday races... Yus!!! I can race probably!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG