The online racing simulator
Senna's MP-4/4 inquiry
(3 posts, started )
Senna's MP-4/4 inquiry
I'm struggling to find some hard specs for Senna's MP4/4, I'd imagine at one point this would have been mostly classified information. I'm messing around with the F08 in NTO, love the idea of an H-Shifter in an open wheeler. I really love to find exact specs for a car and using NTO to emulate them as close as possible. As far as I know they were pushing ~900bhp in racing setups, and ~1100+ during practice/qualification, but some exact figures would be awesome.

I'll leave it up to the great knowledge of the LFS community to fill this gap, and any information is greatly appreciated. Here's what I've got so far:

1494cc V6
Turbocharged 2.5 Bar
H-pattern gearbox
540kg dry
900-1100 hp?
Torque? Power curves? Rev limit? Anything else worth mentioning?
It's really really hard to find a torque/power curve for any F1 cars.

I could say you could download a few mods for rFactor and the extract the data from there, that usual have output power at given RPM's.

Good Luck!
Dennis.
#3 - amp88
There's some more technical information (and some images) about the engine here and a bit more background and pictures of the car here.

edit: Also see here, here and here (all direct links to PDFs) for more engine information.

edit2: This seems to be the master document some/most of the above data relating to the engine was taken from.

Senna's MP-4/4 inquiry
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG