The online racing simulator
Cool new racing game from EA
(29 posts, started )
their doing anothetr NFS again???!!! again one remake with couple new cars and small area
Their try on Hot Pursuit were not bad at all, pretty entertaining and good cops / robber game.

However, I don't think this game is for me
Quote from CheerioDM :http://www.ea.com/most-wanted
Can't wait to pick it up!
I like how they never run out of ideas.

Sorry, but was this sarcasm? EA have run out of ideas since Underground 2. This is the fifth NFS where cops are the topic of the day and it looks exactly like the first MW. They've got to stop this rush to get a new version out every year before Xmas and try to make NFS fun to play again, like NFS V or the first Underground was. Every year I feel more and more sorry for NFS...
I can't play it
My wooden computer is soo slow for this new game :-(
Quote from MadCatX :Sorry, but was this sarcasm? EA have run out of ideas since Underground 2. This is the fifth NFS where cops are the topic of the day and it looks exactly like the first MW. They've got to stop this rush to get a new version out every year before Xmas and try to make NFS fun to play again, like NFS V or the first Underground was. Every year I feel more and more sorry for NFS...

Your sarcasm detector is very broken.
On the sidenote..

>more fun [...] thanks to Kinect
:|
Kinect is the root to all evil. Just look how much it ****ed up Fable!
The same shit over and over again. I liked Shift/Shift2 more, they at least tried to be realistic with those...
They tried but did they suceed??
omg stfu! I am buying an Xbox only because of this. Also just pre-ordered my copy, 50€ sounds very reasonable price. This game is going to be great! :scared:
You will be as surprised as me when i woke up this morning wih a penis in my ass....
Quote from The Very End :You will be as surprised as me when i woke up this morning wih a penis in my ass....

your penis is that long?
If only....if only
Why are you so shocked? It's nothing new!

On topic - I really enjoyed NFSU2 on PlayStation2 back then,was a good and cool GAME,before I had NFS High Stakes (I believe NFS4) on old PS,was good for that time. Later I tried NFS Carbon,that was $#!t,tried later another NFS (don't remember the name,was more racing game,no cops and stuff),it was even worse. Tried NFS World when it was beta,got annoyed as it had no gamepad support,at least didn't found anything about it,so I'm done with NFS. For nostalgic sake could play around with some older ones some day,but I'll never buy a new one,don't see a reason why.
Quote from Eclipsed :Why are you so shocked? It's nothing new!

On topic - I really enjoyed NFSU2 on PlayStation2 back then,was a good and cool GAME,before I had NFS High Stakes (I believe NFS4) on old PS,was good for that time. Later I tried NFS Carbon,that was $#!t,tried later another NFS (don't remember the name,was more racing game,no cops and stuff),it was even worse. Tried NFS World when it was beta,got annoyed as it had no gamepad support,at least didn't found anything about it,so I'm done with NFS. For nostalgic sake could play around with some older ones some day,but I'll never buy a new one,don't see a reason why.

Need for speed pro street?
Yes,could be the one!
On topic as well, this game is made by Criterion, masters of arcade racing games, therefore it will be good like hot pursuit was.
Yes, the studio of devloppement is no longer black box but now criterion. Apparently they do a good job.
Especially NFS World.
Quote from theodu69 :Yes, the studio of devloppement is no longer black box but now criterion. Apparently they do a good job.
Especially NFS World.

NFS world is not developed by Criterion
Quote from JackDaMaster :On topic as well, this game is made by Criterion, masters of arcade racing games, therefore it will be good like hot pursuit was.

Traduction

Yes I was wrong
It is from Quicklime games.

I meant Nfs hot pursuit

(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG